Nerd - 1: Unlucky Nerd

-JACK-

"Jack!" Oh, Zico is Calling me.. I better get going..

"OMIGAD, Why are you and Hottie Hiccup entered the school, Together?" Before I could answer, A group of Girls walked by and said..

"My gosh, why is Hiccup with that nerd? Our Hiccup might be influenced by his nerdy type or better yet, His Unluckyness!" Ugh. They're so Frustrating! Well they are technically girls.. It would be wrong to hurt them-- I couldn't even fight for myself..

"So, Are you and Hiccup.. Together?" What?! I'm not gay! Nope! Not a chance! Fine! I did have a crush on him on First year.. Lets just shrug the feeling!

"Don't be ridiculous! I barely even know him!" When I said that I thought Zico was going to stop.. But he blabbers like there is no tomorrow..

"Yieeee, Hiccup Horrendous The Third and Jack Frost Entered the school together!"

I went to the locker rooms with Zico And I opened the Locker quickly but - Blag!

"Ouch!" I screamed.. But Zico only Shrugged.. What a great friend he is!

"So Clumsy!" He said because The locker door fell on my feet..

"I'm not Clumsy! What is the probability if t a person's locker door fell on their feet? Is it clumsy if my locker's door is broken? Huh?" I said without taking a breath..

"Okay! Calm Down! Even lockers J! I really don't know why this is happening to you.. Don't think of bad luck so that you won't be Jinxed." He said trying to calm me down..

"I'm not thinking about that! Promise! I'm so cold to think of that!" I immediately said to him...

I tried to put the locker door into my locker.. But, No use.. It really doesn't wanted to be fixed. Bah! Let it be!

"Your so Unfair J! You get to keep Hiccup all for yourself!"

"Wha-" I was cutted of with his angry voice..

"It's so annoying! That Snobber doesn't help me anyway!" He shouted at me..

"He isn't a Snobber!" I quickly said.. My eyes grew as I realized what I said..

"See! Why do you have to be soo LUCKY?!" I gave him a concerned face.. With that he calmed down.. And then I felt my cheeks hurting..

"Your so Cute J! And of course, Thats all a joke.." He does that everytime, But it's better than him to be mad at me right?

I changed into my Gym Uniform.. Great! I'm going to make a fool out of myself again!

"I need to get to class! I didn't do my Homework yet!" He said as he ran..

I got somethings to do.. So I'll be late for Class..

I went to the Cafeteria to fix the refrigerator there, Because I'm the one who broke it..

While I was working someone tapped me..

"Aren't you going to class?" Hiccup said..

"I just need to fix this.." I said to him..

Shocked, He actually helped me! That's the second time today!

When the refrigerator was fixed I ran as quickly as possible and said..

"Thanks again, Hic!"

I was so lucky! Good thing Hiccup was there! The Unlucky part is I'm late for Class! Kyaaa! I need to get to Class! Stat!

SPLASH!

I thought it was rain.. Boy was I wrong.. It was hot.. It was hot coco.. Spreading on my Chest..

"Watch where your Going Pipsqueak! It's all your fault! I Have to buy another one! Do you know-" She stopped as like she saw a ghost.. "Uhh, Hi Hiccup!" turned and saw the brunnete standing infront of us..

"Here, Take this.." He handed her his hot Coco and told the girl to get lost..

He picked me up (Bridal Style) To the Cafeteria.. He bought some ice and we went to the locker rooms..

I didn't realize I was already topless and he is patting me gently with a small towel with a less amount of Ice..

"After this, Go to the Clinic and get a check-up.. It might be a burn.. Got that Frosty?" I blushed by that nickname.. I looked away and nodded..

He gave me an extra Gym Shirt.. It was so big! It doesn't even suit me!

He left the room.. I was in dreamland and woke up by the closing of the door..

I took the gym shirt immediately and went to the clinic..

When I never got a chance to explain, Everything went black..