Meeting

"Why? Why are you doing this? What changed? We had an agreement and you are just going to disregard that! " she yelled.
"What do you expect me to do? I cannot keep up the pretenses anymore. I love you, but I'm not in love with you any longer. I have bonded with my soulmate and decided to end this marriage." David responded.

Arianna took a deep breath, still crying in disbelief.
"15 years of marriage, gone just like that? Arianna asked.

"Yes, just like that. It's not like you don't have a soulmate that you can go to" David stated as he walked out the door.

Arianna dropped to the floor in tears unsure what she needs to do now.

8 months ago
"David!! Finally I cannot wait to see BTS in concert! After 6 years of trying and here we are" Arianna screamed. She has been a huge fan of the Korean boy group and finally after begging her husband of 15 years she was able to go.

"I also have a huge surprise for you!" David smirked

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked

"Well........ I may or may not have gotten you meet and greets for after the concert!"

"Are... are you serious? I swear you better not be joking..... seriously? Arianna exclaimed.

David proceeded to pull out their passes smiling at his wife. He knew how long she had been waiting for the chance to meet them and was very disappointed when she was unable to secure the passes. Arianna had been a fan of the group for the last 6 years and anytime she attempted to see them in concert or get fan passes, something always came up.

"Yes, I sure did. I just want you to be happy" he informed her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Let's go!!! She screamed.

As they headed to their seats, she got the strangest sensation of tingles running down her wrist. She simply looked at it and brushed it off as nothing.

Yoongi's POV

Why do I feel strange today, he thought to himself. He was getting ready for dress rehearsal, looking in the mirror. His mint hair, white t-shirt, and black sweats staring back at him.

"Hyung? Are you ready? It's time to head to the venue." Jimin informed him. "Are you okay? You seem like something is bothering you" the orange haired man asked.

" Hmm, I'm okay, I just have a strange feeling today. Like something is going to happen." I replied

" Well we are going to meet our fans. Have you considered it might just be anticipation? "Jimin asked

"I'm not sure... I just know that something seems weird. Anyhow let's go before we are late." I answered.

Once we arrived to the venue, the feeling intensified. I stopped looking around as I felt the tingling in my wrist. I didn't see anything, but wondered if my soulmate was near. "Am I going to meet them? Are they here?" I wondered to myself.

"Yoongi, are you listening" Namjoon asked.

As I looked at our leader with his purple hair sticking out of his hat, I noticed his expression.

"Yes, Joon-ah. I am. Are we ready to rehearse" I asked as I shook off the feeling. "It's time to focus!" I told myself. I can't help to think, maybe this is it and they are here.

"We are, let's do this!! Time to get  ready to shine for ARMY!!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!" Namjoon yelled!

Looking down at my wrist one more time. I headed with my members to practice and prepare.

Arianna's POV

"That was amazing! David, thank you, it was the best concert I have ever seen." I said. "I am so glad we spent a long time becoming fluent in Korean."

"Your welcome love, honestly it was better than I thought it would be. Now off to wait for the meet and greet. Think you can keep it together?" David asked.

"Nope" I said jokingly

David and I headed to the other side of the venue to wait for the meet and greet to start. I decided I should use the restroom before waiting in line.

"David, let's make a stop at the restrooms before we stand in line for a while" I requested

"Agreed, but where are the restrooms? I know we passed some a while back, but haven't seen one for a bit" he asked looking around " Also where are the other people headed to the meet and greet? Are we headed the wrong way?"

" I'm not sure, but hey, there is a guy in a hat over there, let's ask him." I replied

" Excuse me sir! I think we are lost, we are supposed to head to the meet and greet, but I think we are turned around. Can you point us in the right direction? I asked.

I noticed that he wasn't listening and when I tapped his shoulder I felt a huge burning sensation in my wrist.

"Wait! What is that?" I wondered out loud. Looking at my wrist there was this new mark, a string of music notes in a heartbeat. " Where did that come from?"

" Are you my soulmate?" The strange man's voice asked.

As I look up to respond, honestly unsure if this is what just happened, I realized exactly who's voice that was.

My bias......... Min Yoongi.