Genius Lab

Arianna's POV

"I cannot believe you wouldn't tell them who your bias is." Yoongi said jokingly

" What did you expect?! They would have laughed for days and I would never hear the end of it!" I say

We are currently heading towards Hybe. After breakfast the guys had to get ready to go to work and Yoongi asked if I would come with them. I am both excited and nervous to see Hybe and all it's inner workings. The small trip to Bang's office wasn't enough to satisfy my curiosity.

"So what is the great Bangtan doing today?" I ask

"Well, I believe Joon has meetings about upcoming performances, the vocal line has voice training today, Hobi is planning on working with the choreographer, and I am just hanging in my studio, doing what I do best" Yoongi says " Do you maybe want to come hang with me in my studio for a while? You can explore a bit if you get bored." He asks shyly

I glance in his direction and notice he seems nervous asking. I smile and say "Sure, I would like to hang out with you in your studio."

"Great!!!" He replies excited

We arrive at Hybe and as we walk in, one of the security guards approaches me to inform me that Bang wanted to see me. I inform Yoongi and let him know I will meet him at his studio after and head off to see what Bang wanted.

"Hi Bang, is everything okay?" I ask him

He simply stares at me for a few mins and then asks "How are you feeling? Are you comfortable in the dorms?"

I reply" I feel better for the first time in a while. I'm not sure if it's from being in contact with Yoongi, or just being away from my sad situation. I will say my mind does feel finally at peace."

He nods his head and asks " Well, have you had anymore thought about staying?"

I take a few moments and answer " I have thought about it, but I am still on the fence. I'm trying, for the first time in a very long time, to follow what I may want and it's terrifying."

"Understandable, I am no way rushing your decision. I just wanted to see where your thoughts were. Now what is the plan for today since the boys are working?" Bang asked

"Oh, Yoongi invited me to hang out with him in his studio and I agreed." I answer

Bang freezes and simply stares at me before saying, " Interesting, you see when he is in a full producing mode, he doesn't want anyone around. So I have to say I am pleasantly surprised he offered."

"Oh, I don't want to interrupt him or make him uncomfortable. I can just go explore around Seoul for a while." I say

"Nononononono...... if he asked you, then he truly wants you there. Let's go, I'll show you where it's at and we will get you two hanging. If, at anytime your bored or want to go back to the dorm, let me know. Oh before I forget, here is an ID tag and badge. This will get you into all of Bangtan secure areas." Bang tells me

I grab the envelope and follow him down a long hallway. He points out different rooms such as the recording studio, the practice dance room, and the other 6 individual studios. " Ah here we are. I'm sure he is impatiently waiting for you" Bang says as he knocks on the door. It opens up and Yoongi glances at me with a relieved expression. Makes me wonder, was he worried I wouldn't come?

"Come in, I'm just getting set up. You can sit wherever you want. There is a fridge and snacks over there, and I also have a bookcase of books you can read if you get bored." Yoongi let's me know. I smile in his direction and nod. I honestly cannot wait to watch him work.

Yoongi's POV

As I watch her walk down the hall with security, I wonder what Bang could have needed. I'm hoping he will allow her to stay here and hang out with me. I feel very refreshed and energized with her around. I can only hope she feels the same way. Only time will tell.

I head off to my studio and want to get things ready. From our past conversations I remembered her mentioning her favorite drinks and snacks, so on the way here I had our assistant fill up the snack area in my studio for her. I know once I get in the zone of producing it will seem as if I am ignoring her, so I want her to have something that is comfortable to her.

After checking everything is the way I wanted it, it makes me smile seeing what I now feel are pieces of her in my sacred space. But it has been a while, so I'm beginning to wonder if she is coming back. As I go to look for her, I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see her standing there with a smirking Bang. He knew I was getting nervous about how long she had been gone, and what it means for someone to be here with me while I work.

I tell her to come in and explain about the snacks and books. I watch as she goes to sit in the chair next to mine and feel like fireworks going off knowing she wanted to be close to me as I worked.

" So what do you think?" I ask her nervously

"It's so much better than the pictures. I cannot believe I'm actually in the genius lab" She says gushingly. I watch her face as she realizes she just fangirled about her bias, in front of her bias. Her expression makes me laugh a bit, and makes me feel proud.

I slowly explain to her what I am going to do today and tell her " I do sometimes get in this zone while working and block everything out. I promise I am not intentionally ignoring you. If that happens feel free to snoop around, read, or you can go explore. I see that Bang gave you security clearance pass for all our areas. I'm sure the other guys would be happy to see you too. Just......... please leave me a note so I have an idea of where you went. I realized that after this morning I have a tendency to worry about you."

"Of course, I honestly like the solitude time alone and may just curl up on your couch and read" she replies.

I grab her hand slowly and squeeze it saying "I'm glad. I kinda like having you around. They say the best friendships are the ones that can sit in perfect silence and be content."

Arianna's POV

As I watch Yoongi start to work, I noticed he really does zone out. I silently giggle a bit and realize I feel a bit thirsty. I head to the corner he told me about and when I open the fridge, I see all my favorite drinks. Being curious I open the snack cabinet and sure enough, all my favorite snacks. I feel this sensation in my chest knowing, he was listening to me and cared enough to remember it. Teary eyed I look back at him and realize that not only does he care about me, but I care about him too.

I sit on the couch, my mind racing again. I feel as if I am home and it's peaceful. This is the best I have felt in weeks and I know that it is due to being close to him. I still can't help but think, "Why me" and feel as if I am not good enough for him. I stare at the back of his head and decide I will not let those bad thoughts take over anymore. I will make decisions based upon what is going to be best for me, and no longer will let someone else have control of my life.

Upon deciding that I realize, I have made my decision to Bang's question.