16-whatever but written

3rd person pov

Trophy soon found the blender and headed off to make his protein shake, grabbing the ingredients he needed and tossing them in. While he was blending the shake he thought about whether he should tell soap or not about his little nightmare, he brushed the thought off and continued with his day. He set up a plate of eggs and bacon and set off for his room, he wanted some time to think after that dream he had. He greeted cheesy on the way.

In his room, he began eating and decided to look for something to watch on tv but was unsuccessful. Later, he finished eating and got up to leave. He went back to the kitchen to put his plate away. He had decided to skip his 'morning jog' because of the dream he had, and thought about telling someone. He couldn't really decide who to talk to apart from his sister soap, so he did.

"Hey Soap, can I talk to you?"

"Of course, what's up?" She smiled

"Last night I had this.. weird dream" he spoke in an odd tone, which Soap had picked up on.

"Go on?"

"Well, everything was pitch black and all I could hear was.."

Soap motioned her hand for him to keep talking. Trophy was almost stalling.

"Well it was everyone laughing at me, but I couldn't see them, just hear"

Soap looked concerned, she didn't really know what to tell him.

"Well hey, it's just a dream. I'm sure you'll be ok, we love having you here, and we don't have any reason to make fun of you!" She cautiously reassured him, she didn't want to lie but didn't want to hurt his feelings either.

Trophy gave a small grin and left for his room.

A/N sorry this is so short, I don't wanna keep you guys waiting but I'm rlly slow on the drawings