Chapter 2

It's now the next day, Enjoying the next twelve hours of sleep, Grace gets disturbed by an everyday action, knocking

It's now the next day, Enjoying the next twelve hours of sleep, Grace gets disturbed by an everyday action, knocking. She starts to feel annoyed by this hour since it's 6:00 in the morning. But getting even more and more problematic, she rosed out of bed.

Even though she's a night owl.

Walking downstairs, the knocking started to turn into banging and this make her want to rage even more. "Hold you're horses asshole!"

At the entrance, she opened the door and to her surprise, the police are at the doorstep. Grace felt invaded, without getting a chance to explain why they are here in the first place.

"Search the area," the officer wearing tinted black glasses said in a serious matter and made all his crew obey his rule. The officer was a twenty-eight-year-old with a ton of experience with crime. This is the reason he was the captain of the A.F.P.D Armed Force Police Department.

Grace then did her best to make the policemen stop the inspection, but none of the crew listened to what she said and remained searching throughout the house.

She told the officer why was this even necessary. The officer replied stating that she was being filed up for a murder case. Grace then said that that was all bullshit and said that she never committed anything that violates the protocols.

After they were done reasoning out the scenario, the crew was done inspecting Grace's premises and found zero culprits and evidence.

"Let's go Ms. Johnson" The officer then pulls out his handcuffs. Already opened, He held Grace's arms in the back and tightens the cuffs to really secure the ridges.

Grace then starts kvetching and stating that she never did something sinful in her entire existence.

When they arrived at the station, the officer forcefully gripped Grace's yellow shirt from the back and drag her across the hallway reaching out to the jail cells.

At the cells, she gets locked up behind steel bars that lead nowhere and only saw a bunk bed and a rusty old toilet in the corner of the stall.

Luckily, she wasn't alone, a loud scraping noise was heard from a distance. With the perfect angle, Grace saw that Layla was in cell number four and Stephen in cell number seven.

Grace was relieved, worrying much about her friends rather than herself. "Where's Tyler?" Grace questioned Layla. "I dunno?! I thought he was next." Grace was insanely confused about why this happened to them.

A few hours later the officer had let them out of their cells one by one and led them back to the lobby.

Now sitting apart, the officer told them that someone will be visiting them shortly to discuss the problem.

"And who might that be, officer!?" Stephen responded sarcastically.

Out of the shadows, Perry walked in very mysterious to show precisely the point of why they are being held in the station.