episode -12

Sara : look at that rabbit that's cute...
"She is try to caught rabbit run away and then she is screaming "kai..... Jin.....

Kai & jin : run over and look at her "confused".

Sara : hello! Wake up....omg ! I think she is die "shocked"
Kai : sara why are you screaming...
Jin : are you ok ?
Sara : kai...u know who is she ?
Kai : yeah she is my sister Laxi...
Sara : I am so sorry to say that your sister Laxi is die "sad voice"
Kai : lol...look at her she is wake up...
Sara : "shocked" how it's possible I think this is her soul....

"she is about to run but kai stop her"

Sara : she is devil "scared"
Kai : why are you thinking about she is devil...."he is try to control his laugh"
Sara : because I trying to wake up her and she doesn't even move little bit and she has no pulse that's why.....
Jin : 😂 what !? Are you really nasa scientist.....
Kai : "at the same time" LoL...... she is a deep sleeper and the pulse some times happen like that.....😂

Sara : 😳 that means she is not die...
And jin I am nasa scientist.. why you ask like that?..
Jin : because you are thinking devil's are real...😂
Jessi : excuse me! Who are you?....and kai time god you are here....
Kai : jin and Sara she is jessi my friend ...and Jessi there are jin and Sara.... And there are help me to found you...

Jessi : aww... thank you guys and nice to meet you...and you guys are disscus about something....
Kai : there are talking about devil's are real are not !?
Jessi : ohhh! Actually devil's are real....
Jin :😂🤣omg! I found out another pabo like you....

Sara : "death stare to jin and kicked his leg " say it again what did you say....😏
Jin : I am saying I got most intelligent girls...
Jessi : stop fighting each other I am genetic scientist I know about that... devil's are absolutely real
Sara : 😯 are you a scientist!? And you know one thing I am also a scientist....but nasa scientist..
Jessi : yeah..I am genetic scientist and wow 😍 you are also a scientist...

Laxi : hello guys....I am here can you considered me !?....stop talking about scientist thing and my name is Alexandra you can call me laxi...

Sara : Hey Laxi.. nice to meet you....
Laxi : nice to meet you too
Jessi : guys let's move on this place it's already sunset....
Sara & Laxi : yeah you're right let's go....

In kai palace

"At night"

Kai : guys actually my family don't know about you guys are here that's why we have two rooms only and one room me and jin share each other and another room you three girls are share each other??
Jessi,sara,&Laxi : Yes....we are...

" Jessi ,sara ,& Laxi are sleeping together and jin & kai are thinking"

Jin : what are you thinking ??
Kai : leave about me what are you thinking..?
Jin : I'm thinking about I never thought we are sharing room and bed...
Kai : that's what I am thinking... This love is doing so many things in our life and now we are sharing bed who knows maybe in the future what's going on...

Jin : and I'm worried about our parents found out to we are friends and then what's going on.....
Kai : I think there are starting fight about vamfire's and warewolfs...
Jin : may be....
Kai : it's too late let's sleep...
Jin : good night...
Kai : sleep tight......

In morning

Jessi : guys are you still sleeping... "talk to herself" whatever I'll go and check jin and kai... 😳😂 Take some pictures of them....

I hope y'all liked it....🤗

Let's meet in another episode... And guys do follow☺️

Collaboration with Seokjiniefics