Miyeong woke up because of ringing alarm. She had to go to school, so she got out of the bed and slowly went to the bathroom. She wore a blue skirt with white t-shirt pined with blue tie. She like her school uniform, it suited her.
Then, after eating breakfast and saying a quick "Bye" to her mom, she went out.
Just as she entered the school, someone immediantely took all of her attention. She smiled widely at the boy and speeded up towards him as he pulled her into a hug.

"Hello babe." her boyfriend spoke.

"Hi Hobi. You know that I missed you, right?" she asked.

"I know, me either. I wanted to finally hug you so bad."

Miyeong chuckled. "Really? You were gone for two days." 

"And by two days too much." he answered quickly and raised her head up to kiss her softly.

"You two lovebirds, do you have to do this in the middle of a hallway?" another boy said as he laughed.

"Jin, do you really have to break the best moments?" asked Hoseok as he pulled himself a bit further from his girlfriend annoyed.

"I'm basically your mom. It's my duty." Jin crossed his arms and smiled.

"Hobi, I'm afraid you have to let me go." Miyeong looked at him.

"I'm afraid I can't. I'm too comfortable." he said and tightened his hug again. The girl rolled her eyes and smiled right after. She patted his back.

"Alright, now you can let me go." Hoseok sighed and loosen the hug. She went up to Jin and hugged him shortly.

"It's good to see you too, mom." all three of them laughed.

"Is Jin doing it again?"

"Kookie, you should've already gotten used to it, my child." Jin said to their friend as he walked up to them

"Was he giving you a lecture as last time?" Jungkook sighed

"I didn't get to. Thanks for the reminder. Kids, you shouldn't kiss in the middle of a hallway in school. Besides that it's not hygienic, what if someone sees you, huh? I will personally smack you two right in the head with a chancla if that happens, for not listening to me."
Jin kept on talking while Kookie was trying to hold his laughter and Hoseok with Miyeong were looking once at Jin and once at each other.
But Jin was right. She was supposed to marry Namjoon, and she had a secret boyfriend, about which her parents would go nuts if they ever found out.

"Alright alright 'mom', time's up. We got it." Hobi stopped him.

"Yah you both are saying this every single time and somehow you still keep on doing the sa-" he was cut off by the bell ringing "You're lucky. Now let's go to the class."

All of them agreed and the three of them, because Jin was in a higher class, went to the classroom with the others. Miyeong sat on her seat with Jungkook and Hoseok by her sides as usual, put out her notebook, books and a pen. Soon her friend nudged her arm softly. She turned her head towards him.

"What's up Kookie?" she whispered to him.

"Do you have a pencil to lend?"

With a sigh Miyeong gave him another pen, at what he sent her his bunny smile, which she always found cute.

"Thank you, you're the best." he took a pen from her.

"As if I didn't know." she answered jokingly. Kookie stroked her hair.

"You're the queen, aren't you?"

"Yes I fucking am." both of them bursted out laughing. Most of the attention landed on them, including the teacher's.

"Maybe you'd like to tell what's so funny? We'll laugh together." the teacher said annoyed by their behaviour.

"And here we go agai-"

"No no, we're sorry sir." Jungkook cut off her friend and smiled at the teacher, which nodded and continued the lesson. The two looked at each other and started laughing again, silentely this time. They didn't realize that Hoseok sitting next to them both was slowly getting annoyed by his friend.

To be continued

--I saw that the previous chapter got one vote, thus here goes another one. Tell me if i should publicate the whole story!--