A/N ~ END

This will be a short chapter, VERY SHORT. I just want to make it know that I haven't touched this series at all nor bothered to return to it whatsoever. But I did make a very loose outline of the following chapters:

Chapter 6-They are spotted by the MC, then they show themselves. They hear Amber complain how they can never beat him not even once even though there are five of them. Jean asks MC for a duel, and he complies. MC knows that he is stronger than her, so he holds back and loses. Jean notices this and gets mad at him and starts swinging her sword at him. MC stops her and does a speech or something and Jean then falls for the MC.

Chapter 6.5-A status update to see how each character feels about you.

Chapter 7-MC gets a new skill called <Lore> it is just a big book that gives the lore like the main story as well as characters information. Even things that are kept secret. He tests it out on a bard, but this bard turns out to be the Anemo Archon. He tells Venti he knows the truth to see his reaction, but then plays it off as a joke of some kind. Venti laughs it off and they separate. Venti is suspicious of the MC so he follows him around town. When the MC goes deep into the forest he tells Venti to show himself then MC says, "So you are the Anemo Archon huh?" Venti nods then he threatens the MC to keep it a secret. Venti is an archon, so he is way stronger even if he is the weakest archon. MC replies that he will never tell a soul or a person. Venti smiles then sighs and invites him to see his next performance.

Chapter 8-Aether is introduced and Stormterror attacks, Aether deals with it and meets the MC. Aether tells the MC about his sister and MC says that he will 'keep an eye out' Due to the threat of Stormterror MC plans to leave Monstadt and head to Liyue. He takes Faye and Shiraori with him. Of course, the other girls wanted to go but they couldn't since Monstadt is their home. This is the final chapter of the Monstadt Arc and the start of the Liyue Arc.

In case you are wondering what the liyue arc would have here is what I noted down. WARNING THIS IS HELLA CRINGE. OMG ITS SO HARD TO READ THESE, HOW TF DID I NOTE THIS DOWN WITH A STRAIGHT FACE???:

LIYUE ARC

Chapter 9-MC and his group get to Liyue after a few days. Not long after entering they go eat and hear the story of a woman who was cold and eventually opened up her heart. But the woman was betrayed and her daughter taken. MC sees that there is a competition with a high prize pool. MC is low on mora so he takes up the challenge and convinces the girls to join as well. When the day arrives they see that Ganyu and Keqing are the organizers and reveal that the winner gets to meet Ningguang in the jade chamber. The rest of the chap will be about a few of the battles.

Chapter 10-Shiraori and Faye are noticed by the people being able to one hit their opponents. They go against one another in the semi finals. The MC is there as well but just fights an extra. MC wins in the final match and gets to meet with ningguang as well get the interest of Ganyu and Keqing. Who are wondering if he is an adeptus. He then goes to the jade chamber bringing shoraori and faye with him since he can bring two companions. MC meets ningguang who at first thought that he was just some brute but after leaving her room to go get something she saw that he was playing the impossible game she made. And he was playing it correctly.

Chapter 11-MC stays over at the jade chamber and after Shiraori and Faye go to bed. MC stays up and plays the game with ningguang. After a few games they stop and start chatting about different things. Then the topic goes to his love life. The MC says "Oh! I am still a virgin." Nigguang replies with "Not for long." She then goes to his side of the couch and drags him under the sheets.

Chapter 12(11 if the og plan isn't long enough.) Ganyu and Keqing both go to see ningguang since it isn't like her to be late to anything. They force the door open and see Ningguang laying on top of MC while obviously both of them are naked covered by a blanket. They both nod at each other and move the MC to a separate room and wake him up. Then they have a threesome. After that they change and get ready as well as ningguang. All four of them know what happened but decided to keep it a secret for now. MC wakes up Shiraori and Faye and they leave. While walking they pass by a map in which Faye points out an island that is where her parents are. They go looking for a ship.

Chapter 13-MC finds out about the crux fleet, they meet Beidou and her crew. They ask if they can go to the island and she said yes. MC soon realized that the route was taking longer than expected and confronted Beidou. She said that she wanted to spend more time with him. She revealed that she saw his matches during the tournament. And agreed to take them to the island immediately but only if he sleeps with her. After he sleeps with her they go to the island only after a few basic harem things.

I DID warn you, so it's your fault if you read it. Well yeah that's all from this terribly written series. Go read my better fanfic: DESPAIR. pls and thank you. Goodbye.