No. 2 Chapter II

Virtual || Reality - Dorm、Cies

--
-

He got in a taxi and gave an address to him on a paper which he wrote back when he was still in his room-it was the address of the school-.

If you're wondering why he goes directly to the school、it was because he knew that it had dormitories. If you're wondering why he knew then that's because the folder that Aiba had given to him was a complete set of what the school was. Something like a complete guide to what the school is having and doing.

Here、 I will discuss it with you.

The school system is a bit different from what Kurive had back in his school.
There are 6 years of elementary、3 years of middle school or junior high school、another 3 years of senior high school、then at last 2 or 3 or 4 college years.

As for Kurive、he will be in his first senior high school year. Kiru knew much about this since he had a bit of knowledge of what life being a student in Japan is like.

He has gone through the handbook in soft copy and understood most of the contents like the school has a dormitory for students.

How did he understand the language? Well、it's because Aiba had it translated for him already.

Speaking of the language、Kurive doesn't know how to hold a conversation in Japanese.

He pressed his face against the taxi's window and peered at the buildings passing by.

At night it was such a colorful sight that dyed throughout the city. He had seen these only in pictures、videos、or posts on social media.

But now it's right in front of his eyes、it's the real deal for him.

Sooner or later、his worries came to him in an instant.

The taxi came to a halt as Kurive arrived. The taxi driver looked at Kiru with his hands stretched out to Kurive.

Cold sweat ran down Kurive's face as he knew that he had to pay. He had no money to pay.

Ahh. . . .how could I be that careless!
Kurive's insides screamed now that the taxi driver spoke.

「Anou. . .that'd be 850 Yen、sir」says the Taxi driver in Japanese.

He's now drenched in a cold sweat. Kurive's greatest fear came to reality.
Yes、what's worse is that he couldn't speak to reason out himself.

「Sir?」asked the Taxi driver again.

Kurive is now even more drenched in cold sweat. He wouldn't know how he'd getaway in this situation.

His insides were screaming in panic. His breath was getting heavier and heavier as time passes while he was inside that taxi. His lips were getting thinner as it trembled in nervously.

The taxi driver、getting impatient was now frowning at Kurive.

「I'd say this once again sir. . . that'd be 850 yen.」the Taxi driver is now frowning like crazy towards Kurive.

Crap what am I gonna do. No! Or rather I can't understand you!

That's what Kurive was shouting so loud inside his consciousness. So loud、words are spilling from his closed trembling lips.

Silence echoed in the background.

「Oi oi oi. Don't tell me you have no money!?」

Kurive somehow managed to open his mouth. Though no words came to hear.
Just mere sounds like 'Ah'、'Mmm'、'Err' can be heard.