No. 5 Chapter IV - Part 1

Virtual || Reality - Keiko University、Advanced Class

6 AM. Keiko University's dormitories are located across the main school building on the other side of the street. With a huge area、there were 4 buildings in total with each having 5 floors and extending at 300 meters in length while 100 meters in width. All of them were colored grey all over. There were also elevators from both ends of the left and right while having one at the center near the receptionist stand.

The elevator went *ding and Kiru went out of the elevator and walked through the hallway only to get to the other end to turn left and head to the receptionist's stand and greet the person there.

This time it was a different person who stood on the other side of the receptionist stand. It was a male. He had a great appearance of a man in his 20s. He also had coincidental looks of the female he met last night in the same place.

Aside from Satori Karin's almond brown eyes that were also the same as this person、the hair was also the same color which was、a charming tan-blonde hair; only appearing short as it looks more appropriate to him and not having people mistake him for Satori Kari because he looks like an identical twin of Satori Karin.

「Good morning Receptionist-san. 」Kiru approached him and greeted him wholeheartedly. He knew that politeness was very common in Japan and said that it brings a good impression.

The person on the other side of the receptionist stand smiled at him and greeted him like so.

「Good morning Kiru-sama、I see you're as you as ever. By the way、my name is Satori Rinko、brother and twin of Satori Karin. I presume you have met her last night? 」Satori Rinko、the twin brother of Satori Karin is replacing her sister stead in the morning because she is to rest. And when it comes to night、Karin replaces her brother's stead and takes over the role. They take turns in other words.

「Ah yes. I met her last night. Still、twins eh? I'm surprised to know. 」Kiru was aware that Rinko looked like Karin but he didn't even expect them to be twins. He excused himself to go to the school's main building and sent regards for Karin to Rinko for him to relay. He went to the main doors that served as the exit and entrance to the school dormitory.

The same holographic feature came to him which was materializing and de-materializing particles.

Not long before Kiru reached the gates、he received a ton of stares from the students who were also going in the same direction towards the main school building. There were also teachers around but they weren't staring as much as those students were at them. Instead, they showed expressions of being interested in future events.

This was what made Kiru feel uneasy. After all、he doesn't know what they were staring for.

-Could it be the uniform?

The uniform he wore was a black jacket with white designs. On the left, there was the crest of the school: A circle having a small circle inside it、around that inner circle were 10 rays connected to the outer circle. Among those lines, two of them went through the outer circle in the upper part and formed "V". The crest was colored in white and black, and grey. He wore a dim ray-colored t-shirt underneath it.

This uniform is pretty good in terms of its layout and designs of every detail. The only thing that ruins it is that it seems Kiru never had the knack of looking good in it. Why? It's because the uniform was a bit larger than his whole physique which made him look like a sacked person. Yes、the reason should be how he looked like. And on top of that、the uniform was different from the majority of the students' 、its layout and all. If you began to compare this uniform to other uniforms from grade 1 up to those college students、this was a different one; different but has the same school crest.