Chapter 6

Double Updates!

Two Months Later

Jungkook throwed up once again into the commode, while gripping onto the lid tightly. Right then, he was kneeling on the bathroom floor.

He already had tear stains on his face and was clutching his stomach uneasily. 

The poor boy panted harder when the vomiting came to a temporary stop. But in the next minute he leaned forward again but the only thing came out of his throat was a loud crocked sound. He was out of food to throw up anymore.

Jungkook leaned his head onto the tub and let his hands fall over to the either side of him, lifelessly. His messy hair and pale face gave him a dreadful look but he didn't cared.

Slowly, his tears became new and one by one, sobs came out of his mouth. He wanted to keep them quiet but felt too weak to even cover his mouth. 

For two days, he had been like this.

Sick of something.

At first he thought it might be a food allergy but denied it immediately after remembering, he only ate homemade food for the last week.

The hardest thing is to hide the sickness from his hyung. He was afraid that he would get a blame for skipping meals or something. So he excused himself from going to school by telling he has some preparations for the upcoming Cambridge English Exam.

But as the sickness grew more worse and he also had some weird likings to eat watermelon, so he guessed the disease he's having is not normal.

Jungkook slowly got up from the cold tile floor and walked over to the mirror. He leaned onto the sink and examined his face, biting onto his bottom lip, trying his best not to cry.

"W-what is h-happening to me?" He asked from his own reflection, in a painful voice. 

"That's it. I gotta tell this to someone." He thought rubbing his stomach uncomfortably as it did another threatening backflip. "M-Maybe Jinnie hyung could help me."

So Jungkook walked back to his room and fetched his phone from the drawer. Then he dialed Jin's number.

"This is Doctor Kim Seokjin. Leave a message, Beep!"

Jungkook sighed and opened the voice mail. 

"H-Hyung, I think I'm having a bad stomachache for a while. I don't want my hyung to know about that so c-can you sneak me into your hospital and run a checkup, please?"

..................................

"Is it bad?" asked Jin while turning his gaze away from the windshield. 

"Y-Yeah hyung, pretty much." said Jungkook pushing the hood to the back of his head.

After hearing Jungkook's voice mail, Jin immediately drove to Jeon mansion from his work and took out the boy. Fortunately, Namjoon wasn't there at home but of course Jin had to give an excuse to the body guard in case he would search for his brother. He told that they are going out for lunch and that was enough to convince him.

"Hm..Don't worry Jungkookie. We'll take some medicine and it would fade away, okay?"

Jungkook nodded at him with a weak smile.