Chapter 30

"WHAT?" he growled, making the other two froze for a second.

"Master Jin I..."

"Piece of crap!!" the young male yelled with despair. "That's what you're saying. After six months of ignoring the shit he did, he finally had guts to return back for Jungkook? Huh..."

Jin let out a sarcastic scoff as he shoved his hands into the pant pockets.  

"I'll not be surprised if your master had already promised to help the asshole? Eh, am I right?" 

"That's not what we heard master, I swear." Michelle spoke up, not being pleased about the unnecessary yells thrown at the poor old woman. 

"Jackson hyung said that Master didn't show any response for that. He had just informed the guards to take Taehyung out."

"Pfft.. At least he had balls not to pair up with that guy." Jin mumbled to himself, looking away. He was so pissed that he didn't notice the other two staring at him with confuse.

"And besides," Michelle went on after clearing her throat. "Master and Jackson hyung have started....dating."

Jin cocked his brow as he turned his gaze towards them. He was caught by surprise hearing that but managed to act cool.

"Oh, yeah? How's it going?"

"Master was weeping over the breakup for a few weeks but eventually he moved on from you. Jackson hyung helped with the consoling and I guess they got more closer in the process. Master's mental stability seemed to rely on him all the time.

"But this's not on media yet so I don't know whether it's okay for you to...."

Jin sighed as said, "It's alright Ms.Jisoo, maybe he's the right person for Namjoon. A-And I'm sorry for the yelling earlier, I was just... I got emotional."

However Jin thought, what could've possibly happen to his ex's theories about having relationships only with same states but didn't voiced it.

Jisoo nodded her head with a smile. "It's alright master Jin, I can understand you. Master Kook was so precious for all of us. We still miss him."

Jin pinched the bridge of his nose and heaved another long sigh before speaking.

"I'm really sorry Ms.Jisoo, I still can't let you guys know where he is. There're paparazzies wandering all over the town so we stand a good chance of getting shot on a camera. I cannot promise this, but if the bad things die down someday soon, I won't forget to invite you all to meet him in person."

Jisoo nodded as she sniffed. "Thank you master Jin. It's good to know he's in good hands now. We've always worried about him."

"He's doing great right now." Jin assured with a smile. "He has gained a little weight but that's all. He's all healthy with the baby boy."

"Oh, a boy!! May Jesus bless him!" Jisoo did the Catholic cross on her chest. 

"That's great news, tell master Kook that we're happy for him." Michelle requested and Jin nodded his head.

"Sure"

Jin took a long sip from his hot malt drink as he blankly stared into the laptop screen. It was already passed 11 o'clock but the man didn't found himself sleepy yet.

The previous encounter with Michelle and Jisoo haunted across his mind for hours to the point where he couldn't concentrate on anything else at the end.