What's going on with Lantern Shork?

Well ever since the blackout has begun Lantern Shork started to feel strange, Sinox and Buck noticed this, even Jammer they noticed that whenever Lantern Shork shakes, they get a bit cold for some reason, Nightcrawler doesn't understand how because normally Lantern Shork only shakes when they're scared, and so Nightcrawler tried to see who or what was scaring them, Jammer came along with Sinox, due to be confused and not knowing Lantern Shork gets scared most likely they were scared of humans but that wasn't the case it was something with a purple glow but then they all started hearing a katana and a guitar in the background, They weren't afraid as much except Lantern Shork who didn't want to be involved despite them actually feeling brave they just don't like half of the humans with weapons. But then they saw slimepups getting attacked for no reason, the pups didn't even take a weapon. "LEAVE THE PUPS ALONE!" Lantern screeched. "Why, it's funny! Plus that diamond one is very special!" A human said. Lantern knew the human wanted treasures but the pup didn't want to get hurt, so Lantern started to shout, "JUST BECAUSE THE PUP IS SPECIAL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FIGHT IT, LOOK AT THEM. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS LIVE, I GET YOU NEED THE KILL BUT THE PUP DOESN'T WANT THIS! " The human got really infuriated and started to attack Lantern Shork which got hit in the eye and hit on the neck. Lantern Shork took deep breaths and tried to run with the pups behind them, luckily they found a safe zone.

[Btw a look of how Buck and Lantern Shork became friends coming soon! ]