Oh shittake mushrooms we're fricked

Panther decided to scold everyone for forgetting them, they had been getting chased by humans and nobody cared to help but it was their fault they were there by themselves, then after a long time the blackout was over. Jammer decided to sleep in the garden meanwhile Nightshade was tired too however.. Someone different pushed Nightshade close to Jammer and ran off and Nightcrawler could sense **GAY** vibes coming from Jammer and Nightshade and turns out Sinox and Buck also were asleep. "I really wish Panther didn't ruin the zamn fun." Nightcrawler whispered but Panther heard that and screamed "YOU TALKING **BABABOOE** ABOUT ME? IMMA BEAT YOU AHH!" Nightcrawler ran off making Feizao who was peacefully sleeping with Fashui [NOT ROMANTICALLY I SEE THEM AS SIBLINGS] wake up. "The funk? Where the hell are Nightcrawler and Panther? " Feizao went out of the garden and went to the cafeteria seeing them both trying to fight each other not noticing they were dumb trying to fight each other if only they were hostile, yes but Feizao cracked up laughing, "You idiots know you can't fight each other right? "Panther then just wanted to choke hold Feizao so badly but they're made out of soap so they can slip through it.
" They started it though!" Nightcrawler acting like a child pointing to Panther. Feizao grabbed both Nightcrawler and Panther and brought them back to the garden. "Now sleep please?" Feizao asked in a kind tone "Grrrrr...fine." Nightcrawler and Panther said and they slept at last.