Chapter 10 Dusk, Girls, Battleship

Y/n Pov

It has been a few Weeks since the Mission And i started to get a little more busy. I had to grade students with Theresa and teach them while i as the new captain of the hyperion have to do daily check ups on the ship. If i was too busy with Captain work Yae would fill in for me. Here i am in the hyperion's Bridge Checking on its systems, Exterior and other Important things. I was Checking on some other things until. One of my Assistants Diane Talked to me about something urgent.

Diane: Kanchou there's an unidentified flying object sighted in Soukau City! Location: SH0639. Optical readings cannot discern the nature of this UFO. No Bio Energy readings.

Y/n: Do we have Data on the UFO's interior?

Diane: Scans of the UFO'S Interiors have failed.

Then another one of my Assistants came to me and told some bad news.

Assistant: Clusters of small honkai beasts and Mech units are headed to the city!

Y/n: Hmm Send out the valkryies and drones to cover them.

Assistant: Yes Kanchou!

I called The girls and Arius.

Y/n: its time.

Arius: Roger that.

Y/n: You know the plan.

Arius: How would i forget?

Y/n: be careful out there, same for you Girls.

Kiana: don't worry Y/n we'll be kicking ass!

Y/n: Please call me Kanchou Kiana.

Then all valkryies and Drones were deployed into the city to stop the Honkai and try entering the mysterious Ship. Then Kage appeared.

Kage: One of the Vaults are Here Y/n.

Y/n: 'You have tell me that now? I'm working hard over here and you just tell that?!' *sigh* i'm gonna be down there For a Short amount of time Tell Major Murata she'll be your acting captain for time being.

Diane: Yes sir.

I then left the area and switch to my Combat armor and left the ship and opened a gate to the city. After i arrived Kage told me where the Vault was and the path It was in was infested with Honkai.

Y/n: Great.

I then Used for Herrscher sword and Swung the blade Killing the Honkai with Wave of Darkness and Lightning. After the path was cleared i then went in subway. As i walked in the tunnels Kage told me to go in further.
After walking for what felt Hours Kage finally told me to stop.

Kage: this is the place.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Kage: yes i'm sure. Place your hand on one of the walls.

I did what he told suddenly a gate opened. i was getting a little nervous.

Kage: Go in.

Y/n: Alright fine.

I went in and saw This Medieval like place. It had Giant status and a really huge one sitting on a throne. In the middle of this was 5 Creatures and Multiple shadow soldiers Surrounding him.

Y/n: that must be our guys.

Kage: It is great to see them again. Let me control the body.

Y/n: Alright.

Kage then Control my Body to interact with our Generals.

Kage: We meet again Generals.

One general who red orbs around his armor spoke.