Baby to had Asthma Attack

Sab TV's newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan's death and Monami's revenge

Sab TV's newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan's death and Monami's revenge. Earlier its seen that Balli refused to stay back in the academy. Now it will be seen that baby will have asthma attack.

Previously we have seen that, Monami watched Balli as he was about to leave the academy. Suddenly Charu called Balli's and asked him details about CM security details from academy but Balli refused to work for her anymore.

Bhatra and Ustad overheard it and requested Balli to help them again but Balli outright refused. He was about to leave but Sid and other cadets surprised him with a farewell party thinking that he was leaving for a long mission. Balli got overwhelmed with the love and felt grateful.

Monami fumed as all that rightly belonged to Karan and not Balli. She was forced to be close with Balli during the party. Balli agreed to stay back in the academy and fulfil Bhatra's demand. Bhatra got extremely happy and applauded Balli. Balli came back to room to find the farewell party poster renamed with hate messages from Monami. She wanted to make him come out of his hallucination that all the party and respect was for him. Balli and Monami again fought when someone knocked the door.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli and Baby will play running game when Baby will suffer asthma attack and will fall down unconscious. Balli will gets shocked and will try to wake up Baby. Monami will come there and will get shocked seeing Baby too.

Will Param gets rescued? Is Karan really dead? Will Monami get her revenge?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.