Baby will play with grenade?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s return and his efforts to expose Param with proof. Earlier its seen that Karan switched places with Balli. Now it will be seen that Karan will find Baby playing with grenade.

Previously we have seen that, Karan revealed to Monami that Param was the Boss and he was the one who ordered to kill him. He revealed about all the proofs he collected proving the same. He also revealed that Bhatra knew about it all the while and it was their combined plan to kidnap Tilli. He revealed that Tilli confirmed all that he found was true. They met with Balli and Balli was happy seeing Karan back alive. He apologized Karan and Karan wanted him in the mission to expose Param. He switched places with Balli in order to confuse Param and mess with mental health.

In the future episodes we will witness,Karan will see Baby playing with grenade and Karan and Monami save her on time. Baby will say that she found it in mangoes box. Karan and Monami will find Param loading the mango boxes and will stop it saying that it has grenade in it.

Will Param gets exposed? Will Karan and Monami succeed in their plan? Will Baby and Barkha find out Param’s intentions?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

Keep watching, Ziddi Dil Maane Na Monday to Saturday, 8 pm only on Sab tv and anytime on Sony Liv app.