Monami to accompany Balli to meet Charu?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge. Earlier its seen that baby had asthma attack. Now it will be seen that Monami to accompany Balli to meet Charu.

Previously we have seen that, Barkha and Baby visited Monami and Balli. Barkha left Baby with them as she was going to visit a sick relative. Baby bonded more with Balli. Barkha have Baby’s inhaler to Monami. Cadets protested as they were fed up of same food getting served in the academy every time. Balli came there and offered to cook himself for them. Suman got suspicious with his action as Karan doesn’t know to cook and also would never agree to demand.

Balli made delicious food for everyone. He was then playing with Baby when Baby suddenly had asthma attack. Balli got panicked and was clueless. Monami rushed there and have inhaler to Baby and took her to her room. She once again blamed Balli while Balli was clueless himself. Balli fought with her when Charu called him for security details. Sanjana and Monami planned a fake plan to fool Charu. Monami explained the plan. Balli called Charu by mistake but Charu didn’t get to hear the whole plan. Everyone got relieved.

In the future episodes we will witness, Balli and Monami will go on a mission to give the fake plan to Charu. Monami will sense some things wrong seeing Balli following Charu. Balli will ask Charu about their plan but she will not reveal.

Will Param gets rescued? Is Karan really dead? Will Monami get her revenge?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.