Balli and Monami very close to Charu?

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge

Sab TV’s newly launched show Ziddi Dil Maane Na is currently dealing with Karan’s death and Monami’s revenge. Earlier its seen that Balli and Monami ran for their life. Now it will be seen that Charu is about to catch Balli and Monami.

Previously we have seen that, Terrorists found out about one of their fellow members missing and started searching for him. Monami and Balli hid behind a tree and Balli made a sound by mistake. They started running to escape from terrorist while Balli and Monami had to jump a cliff to escape. Balli got hurt. Charu learnt about intruders and lashed out at the guys. She ordered to find them. Monami helped Balli walk and made him rest. She lighted Camp fire and treated Balli using the fire. Balli fainted in pain. Charu and her men were still searching for Balli and Monami. Monami helped Balli reasoning that Karan had taught her to do the same.

In the future episodes we will witness, Monami and Balli will take help of few passerbys while Balli will lie that they are run away lovers. They take them in their truck when Charu will come there. They will refuse seeing Balli or Monami but Charu will still want to check the truck.

Will Param gets rescued? Is Karan really dead? Will Monami get her revenge?

All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes.

To know what will happen next in your favourite show Ziddi Dil Maane Na, stay tuned to this space.