2

Asha

Another day that I got up and got ready for school. I really don't wanna go there with all them rachet people but I do anyway. I have on bestfriend her name is Logan and she's the most sweetest thing you can meet and she's the only on the been there for me.

Textconvo

Logan: Hey boo would u like me to pick you up.

Asha: sure I'm getting dressed now

Logan: alright would you like some Starbucks?.

Asha: Yea get me a vanilla bean latte

Logan: Kay kay lovebug be there in 10.

*Textconvoover*

While I was texting Logan I was was putting on my clothes I was wearing a neon green crop top, with some black leggings and some gold sandals. Once I finished that I put on some makeup and graped my bag and books and went out the door by the time I got out there Logan was pulling in so I hopped in and we drove to school.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jamal

Today I was getting ready for school I just put on some khaki shorts and a white t- shirt and did hygiene. Once I finish getting dressed I went to go see if my other two brothers were up. Since they were up I went downstairs to eat breakfast and get ready to leave. While I was down there I was talk to my mother about our talent show.
Jamal: hey mom
Jamal mom: yes baby
Jamal: I was thinking about doing the talent show
JM: Yea baby then you and your brothers can do it and have fun.
Jamal: no mom just me by myself.
JM: oh yes baby I think you can. Do it and win I believe in Jamal and you know that.
Jamal: thanks mom I just wanted you to have my back and support me that's all.
JM: Yea u know I got you. Did u tell your Dad?
Jamal: yes ma'am
JM: okay well go ahead and get to school for you be late
Jamal: ight seeya later Mom
JM: bye my babies
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
After talking to my mom about the talent show now I know what I going to do. And that's try out for the talent show and broadcast my talent. Well let me go to school peace.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well that's all for this chapter thanks for reading seeya next time and in media is a pic of Asha and Logan.