4

So now where getting to the talaent show and where just going to start of with Asha going to school and lead on to the talent show. To see there performances just go back like 2 or 3 chapters.

Asha
After falling asleep last night talking to Logan about Jamal. I woke up the next morning (which is right now)
Kinda happy but also a little nervous and scared because I had to perform tonight. But I decided to take a shower just to calm down some of the nervousness. Once I got out I put some lotion on and put on my bra and panty and put on some skinny jeans and plain white crop top nd my citrus 11's. And nd drove to school in my new car that my mom bought me a few days ago.Once I got to school Logan was standing right at my locker with my fave Starbucks drink.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So after school me a Logan went to my house to get ready for the talent show. Im very nervous of performing in front of the whole school but I got my bff with me so I should be fine.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
You already know about the whole Jamal situation so we're just going to skip to the talent show.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥It was now time for the talent show and everybody in the back getting ready. But while Jamal was getting ready his Dad decided to do a lil stop.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jamal

A

s I was getting ready my father wanted to show up.

Luscious-Hey son
Jamal- what dad
Luscious- I just came to apologize
Jamal- why should I accept your apologie
Luscious- well because I talked to your mother and I noticed that I do show more attention to Hakeem and Andre then I do you. And I'm sorry I never ever want you to feel like I don't care about you cuz I do and I love you son.
Jamal- just give me time to think about this and I see u after the show dad.
Luscious- alright son, Break a leg!
Jamal- Yea thanks dad
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥After talking with my dad I just had to walk around to clear my mind before I went out on stage. After I finished singing I get really proud of myself, like I finally did something to please my self not anyone else.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Asha
So right now I'm at the school with Logan getting ready for our performance. And me a Logan was just talking bout her no good boyfriend.
Logan- A he's not responding to my text.
Asha- Who Jaquees
Logan- Yea he was suppose to be here to support me. Its like I do everything for him. And he doesn't do anything for me I just don't get it.
Asha- You see this is why Im not in a relationship right now anyway. Because u gotta deal with the bs and I don't got time for it.
Logan- Yea I see what u saying.
Asha- Look if he don't show up then be like FU ya know its not worth getting yourself worked up about it.
Logan- Thanks A. I really appreciate it.
Asha- No problem Lo Lo. You my girl and I love you.
Logan- I love you too.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Asha
After me and Logan conversation we got ready to perform......... After we finished performing our dance routine. We went back to out dressing room but Logan went out to see her friends and stuff. But qhike she was gone I decided to go outside for a quick moment, but once I got out there I saw a person I never thought I see again.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jace
Wassup my name Jace and I'm Asha ex-boyfriend. We broke up a couple of months ago. I used to hit her sometimes and cheat on her too. But I'm here to get her back because I believed I changed. But we'll see.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
While asha was outside jace decide to go out there.

Jace- Hey Asha
Asha- *scared tone* J-Jace what you doing here.
Jace- I came to see you baby.
Asha- Jace I'm not Ur baby
Jace started to walk up to asha
Jace- Girl you belong to me understand that.
Asha-no i-i-i don't just leave me alone please.
While Jace was getting closer to Asha, Jamal came outside and saw what was going on.
Jamal- HEY WHATS GOING ON
Jace- aye man I suggest that you just mind your business and get outta here.
Jamal- Asha do you know this guy
Asha- yes
Jamal and jace started going back in forth arguing until Jamal punched him in the jaw and grabbed Asha and got outta there.
Jamal- Asha you okay
Asha- Yea I'm fine. Thanks for saving me
Jamal- Your welcome. Well there bout to give out awards so u coming in.
Asha- Yea let's go.

After Asha got back into the building Logan came running over to her.

OHMYGOSH ARE U OKAY!! Logan,Said.

Yea I'm fine Jamal saved me so all the thanks goes to him. Asha, said.

Oh thanks so much Jamal. Logan, Said.

Ur so welcome it was my pleasure. Jamal,Said.

After they finished talking they got their awards and left to go home. But there was something that was bothering Asha and it was that her ex- Jace was back and she didn't know what he was planning to do............

That's the end of this chapter it'd pretty long I guess I been working on it for a while now so I hope u enjoy seeya net chapter byyyyyeee.- xoxo Atiya