3 part 2

So weeks before the talent show asha and logan was at there dance studio practicing for there competition coming up they was talking about performing in there school talent show.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Logan-
Asha I was thinking about doing the school talent show. Would u you like to do it with me?
Asha-
I guess so but you know I'm very shy when it comes to performing infront of people.
Logan-
Asha do you hear yourself right now. We perform in front of people all the every two weeks. And now your afraid of performing in front of people.
Asha-
Yea I see what your saying. I guess I got cold feet or something. Do you have a dance for us to do.
Logan- Yea wanna see it
Asha- you know it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
After the girls talk about the talent show they started practicing since it was only a week away.
But while Jamal was pratcing to do his talent show performance. He decide to talk to his dad about somethings.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jamal
The countdown to the talent show was slowly approaching. I decided to talk to my dad about a couple of things going on.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jamal- hey dad
Dad- yes son
Jamal- can I talk to you about a couple of things
Dad- Yea wassup
Jamal- okay as you know I'm doing the talent show and I was wondering would u come and watch me
Dad- um I'm sorry son. I cant I got a lot of stuff to handle with Hakeem.
Jamal- ight its okay.............. Ya know what its not okay because its like every time I want you to be there for me you put me at the bottom of the list. And put Hakeem and Andre on top. Like there more important. Like damn can I have your attention for at least once I don't understand. For u to be a father you surely don't act like one.
Dad- LOOK YOU WILL NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE WITH ME. I TRY TO DO THINGS FOR U AND YOUR BROTHERS EQUALLY.
Jamal-NO U DO NOT D EVEN START THAT LIE PLEASE INFORM ME THE LAST TIME YOU DONE SOMETHING FOR ME CUZ I SURELY DONT REMEMBER. YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT IM TIRED OF TRYING TO MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME. THE ONLY PERSON THATS PROUD OF WHAT IN DOING IS MOM. ILL JUST HAVE MOM AND THE MY BROTHERS COME TO MY PERFORMANCE DONT EVEN BOTHER SHOWING UP.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jamal
After that heated argument with my father I decided to walk to the park to clear my mind. And calm myself down a Lil bit and that's when I ran into her.....
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay that's the chapter for the day . I kinda gave yall a long chapter so thanks for reading see ya next time byee. And in the mm is the dance routine Logan and asha did.