Chapter 12

I woke up late,noticing my room door open.I was a little weirded out,but figured I left it open last night.I got up,put the camera i still had in my hands on my desktop,and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast,when I someone knocked on the door.I opened it,finding Joe,holding a "Happy Birthday"balloon and a bag."Hey Robert!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"I stood there confused."Hey Joe...I don't think it's my....hold on.."I ran to my room to look at the date on my phone.Turned out it was my birthday!!I was so excited,I ran downstairs to thank Joe..."Oh thank you Joe!!!I didn't know...I had a lot of shit on my mind!!"He interrupted me,"It's fine Robert.I brought you gifts!!"

We went to the living room to open them.Honestly,I couldn't believe that he would go through all this trouble...it was...I couldn't explain it."Thank you so much Joe!!!The gifts are great!!"Most of them were Supernatural items,which is my fandom,that I was saving up for.Never got to the amount I needed."Hey Joe...Lets go up to my room...I don't want my dad seeing me down here."He looked confused."Ok Robert...I 'll help you hang up your Supernatural stuff."I excepted his offer and went upstairs.

I opened my door,laying all my gifts on my bed."So I'll start with the poster on..."I was interrupted by Joe,"WHERE DID YOU GET....THAT CAMERA?!?"He asked, quivering,"I found it at the front gate...why?"I replied,wanting an answer."I HAVE TO GO,ROBERT!!SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMMORROW!!"He ran downstairs as fast as he could.I heard the slam of the front door,wondering what ticked him off.I shuffled my way to the camera,grabbed it,and watched Joe close the gate.