Chapter 1

Life couldn't get any better for Robert. New school,new friend,new everything!But what he didn't expect was a big change in his life.

"Robert you get down here right now,or,you'll be late!"My dad in his "not so friendly mood"."I'll be right down dad!"Getting my backpack."Dad are you dropping me off at school?"While I look around the pool of beer bottles."No you dumbshit!You to sissy to walk yourself?!?He said while taking another swig of beer."You know what dad.I'm going to a new school and,your not supporting me at all.Your just being a lazy bum,drinking you beer,watching your fucking t.v...I was cut of with a slap to the face,hitting the ground,facing up."YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO ME IN MY HOUSE!!!YOUR A COWARD,WIMP,AND WORTHLESS KID ALL ROLLED INTO ONE!!"He backed off,leaving me on the ground.I start to cry a little,as i run out the house towards Green Middle School.

I walk to my to my locker,not knowing how to open it,as a tall guy trudges near me."Hey!"Joe Garza,the popular jock,greets me.I try not to listen to him,by pretending to open my locker."You will never open it like that freckles."He nudged me to the side,taking over my locker."WTF!?!I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU HELP!I yelled at him,trying to show him i can be tough.Click!The locker door opens,leaving Joe,looking at me."Ummm thx...who are you?"I reply as an apology."Joe Garza.Whats your name?"He muttered."I'm Robert Martinez.Sorry about the "not asking for help"shit."He shakes my hand,while a guy rudely pushes in between us."Oh i'm soooo sorry Joe."Mark Trigo,the "rich kid",sarcastically apologized."Shut up Mark!Next time watch were you going!"Pushing me in back of him."Who's the fresh meat?"Pulling me in front of Joe."None of your fucking business."He pulled me back. Ring!"I have to get to class."I broke the silence."Yeah,I'll take you."Joe pulled me away from Mark.