Chapter 19

About a week after I left my painfully-dumb life,I really didn't have a place to go.Most of the people I know are stupid-dumbasses,but had one person I could look for.

My Mother left my dad and I when I was 5 years of age.She was the kindest person you could ever imagine...she would take me to the park around the corner,or take me to the Ice Cream Parlor.Sometimes,my dad would tag along.He was different with my Mom.He wasn't the ass he was now,but caring and helpful.I never knew why my Mother left me,but always wondered.I remember I was on Facebook on day,and stumbled apon some lady with familiar features.I looked at her account for a good 2 weeks,to really get some info on her.

I've been staying at a motel,2 cities away from my home.I had my electronics and some cash.Not a lot of cash,but enough to get by.Ever since I left,my dad has been calling me numorous times,which is kind of wierd.Joe has left voicemails,but never found time to listen to them.

The cops have reported me as a "missing person"on the news.Joe probably filed the missing person's report;my dad wouldn't spend the time on that.

Knock knock...their was a knock on the door.I wouldn't think someone would know i'm here.I got up slowly,trying not to make a sound on the old-wooden floorboards.I turned the latches,locking the ivory-wood door,then turned the knob,welcoming the polluted air,inside my skanky room.I looked up at the person,standing right in front of me,regeting the action of answering this stranger."He..hello officer..."I stammered.