Chapter 2

Shelby started to tell me about all the events that happened today .Even though i was right beside her through most of it.
"So Then In Last Block, The Unexpected Happened "she said in a dramatic voice that they use in movie previews.
"Jake Sat Next To Me And I Almost Died " "Omg He Sat Next To Youu!!" I said sarcastically "That Toads Means He Wants The Bootay"
"Haha Smart Ass Thats Why He Asked For My Number "
"Okay now This Is Juicy , Did He Text You?"
"Yeah but I Dont Know What To Say , Hes A Toads Hot Senior."
"Just Be Yourself ,He Either Likes You For You or Hes A Waste Of Time"
"Yeah,Your Right ,Ill Text Him Now Ttyl"
"Bye Boo" and the call ended . Me and Shelby Have Been Friends Since Middle School Meanwhile Me And Andy Have Knew Each Other For Our Whole Lifes.Our Mothers Were Best Friends Before She Died. I Got Up From My Bed And Turned On The Radio. Turning it to 96.1 , Throw My Bookbag On The Bed ,Along With Me And Get To Work. Homework Was Easier For Me Than Most Kids . Due To My Scores Last Year For Not Caring They Put Me In Dummy Classes . So Im Passing With Flying Colors.
After 30 Mins Of Just Me,The Radio and Silence . I Got Done , Shoving My Hw In my Bag .I Then Go To Check My Phone ,It Blew Up With Messages But The Only One I Was Worried About Is My Dad Saying Food Was Ready 20 Mins Ago. Holy Crap.
I Run Downstairs ,Holding On To The Railing So I Dont Fall. As I Turn The Corner To The Kitchen. I See Two Figures At The Table , One Being My Dad And The Other Being.........
Andy
"What The Hell Are You Doing Here ?" I question. I walk to the table and sit at the end. Away From Both Of Them .
"Well You Didnt Come Down ,So I Found A Replacement " my dad said . I Glared At Andy As I Grabbed The Tray Of Lasagna. "I Didnt See Your Message Til Now ,You Didnt Have To Invite Him "
"Dont Be Like That , You Know You Love Me" and spoke up
"Thats Questionable "
"Anyways "my dad interrupted "Did You See Last Nights Game?!!?" he asked and thats when i zoned out .I Couldnt Careless About Football. Im A Basketball Girl Myself. Me Being A Slow Eater , Im The Last To Get Done And Began Cleaning Up The Table. Stacking them up and dumping them in the sink. I turn On The Warm Water, And Start To Squirt the Dishes Down With Detergent.
5 Minutes Into It, I Feel A Cool Breeze On The Back Of My Neck.
"What Do You Want ??? I thought You Left!!!" I asked