Another Day

"You ready." He asked
"I've never been more ready in my life"
Ready
Set
Go
We screamed , I pushed as hard as I can ,my lungs pumping more oxygen as I ran . My heart beating faster with every step. When I got to the hill , I jumped in his lap and his arms surrounding my waist ,making sure I don't fall out. I was so scared that any sudden moment and we could tip or flip over and rearrange our faces. But I felt safe that at least if it did , I wouldn't be the only one in the hospital .We screamed our heart out as we went down the hill .The Adrenaline rush was over , when we came to a stop. We were both breathing hard our hearts trying to catch up with the rest of us. When we caught out breathe , we stared at each other and started laughing.
"We have to do that again "
"We will next time we get off the bus. I don't wanna carry you up the hill "
"Pinky Promise" he said as he raised his pinky to mine
"Pinky Promise, Now let's get you home. Before your mom calls the police again "
"That was one time and I told her where I was she forgot "
"Sureeeeeeee Andy ." I tried to hop out of his lap he wouldn't let me.
"Let me goooooo" I shouted but he wouldn't budge so I kicked his broken leg . "Owwwwwwwww" he cried "You and your man parts "
"I told you to let me go didn't i " I smirked then go behind his wheel chair and started towards his house."I just wanted a hug , big meanie"
"I sorry I'll give you one when I drop you off ok ?"
" Yay that will be the highlight of my day"
I smiled as we walked up his drive way . He and his mom lived together, his dad is off with his new wife. He left them when he was ten , he had a affair with the nanny. So Jessica (andy's mom) kicked him out and only asked for monthly checks. I would have done the same thing honestly. I hope my husband never cheats on me .I don't know what I'd do . As we came up to the door, I put out my hands and got a handful of keys. I knew which one to go to because I've been going to his house for years. I unlocked the door and opened it wide enough to get the wheel chair through.
"You okay here by yourself? You know how to get everything by yourself?
"Yes ,it been 2 week since I broke it. I'm very independent thank you very much "
"Excuse me , I was just checking I just don't wanna have to walk over here to give you the remote or make you dinner.
"Thanks for asking but I got it down . Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
"I won't ,Bye." As I tried to walk away something grabbed the back of my jeans, I turned around to see Andy staring at me .
"Your forgetting something" I checked that I had my phone and my book bag . I knew what he wanted but I wasn't giving it up that easy.
"Nope I've got everything "I turned to walk away and he grabbed me again.
"Your not leaving until you do it , Don't try to run , Because I will yank you back harder."
"Omg your a Brat !!!!!" I screamed before bending down and hugging him. I love hugs they were warm and nice. I was pulling back and he hugged me so close I fell into his lap. "That's enough " I said while I was trying to get out of him embrace.
"No it's not, "he said one hand around my waist and the other around my back , keeping me still. "I think you pain medicine made you overly affectionate "
"No , I just wanted to hug you . "
"Is this the way your telling me you have feelings for me , gross " I laughed as he let me go. I headed to the door.
He glared at me as I walked out the door and across the street to my house. I was so exhausted , pushing Andy around was taking its toll on me. My back hurts and I think I started my period . Pushing open the door to my house , a aroma surrounds me. The scent is sweet and sugary . I follow it to the kitchen where my dad was opening the oven .
"Hey Jess, how was your day?" He said while he took the chocolate chip cookies out the oven.
"Actually it was decent , but I have tons of homework so I'm going to head up stairs "
"Ok ,I'll call you when dinners ready "he states
I headed up stairs to my room ,passing each bed room on my way there. It was a rather small house ,only me and my dad lived here. My mom passed away while having me ,yeah it hurts that I never met her but it's better not knowing her at all that having her ripped away from my life like Andy . Once I got to my room I threw my book bag on the ground and headed to the bathroom. I stripped every layer of my clothes off and hopped  in the shower. Letting the water rinse on every crevice of my body,then grabbing my towel and washing up.
When I got out I wrapped my towel and grabbed my ringing phone . I didn't bother looking who was calling. And answered it :
"Hello?"
"What were you doing, that was more important than answering me !!!I called you 3 times!!!!"she screamed. I put her on speaker and went to search for clothes."I was just washing up ,Gosh Shelby calm down"I screamed back as I slipped on some black leggings."I will not calm down I was scared that my bff was in jeopardy and needed my help!!! Well since I know your ok, I have some news"she said . Now that I was fully dressed in leggings,uggs,and a pullover sweater I was ready to go."Spill It "