Training Day ?!: Train Me, Please!

Isis POV!

I'm not sure how many days we are into training, but we're learning hand-to-hand combat. It was so furiously hot outside it was annoying! Not only that but I didn't need this little bright eyed booger complaining that we didn't need to know stuff like this in order to fight titans. Weather or not it's to fight titans, it's important to know this kind of thing! But I was far too irritated to argue with him at the moment.

I looked at my partner, if I'm not mistaken his name was Bertholdt. He was a real sweet heart, anytime someone tried to get in a fight he tried to break it up. Following Shadis' instructions I dodged when he jabbed the fake knife at me and grabbed his wrist. This was so boring! I'd much rather be having a tea party with Mr. Snuggles! I love tea parties! I love tea... I really love black tea...

Suddenly my sweet day dreams of dark black tea were interrupted when Bertholdt successfully trusted the little knife into my side. Oops...

"Owwww" I groaned and fell back. "Prince Jaeger~!! ComE SAVE ME I WAS FUCKING STABBED WITH A FUCKING PLASTIC KNIFE! ORPHAN DOWN! ORPHAN DOWN!"

Bertholdt stared horrified at my dramatic reaction. But I didn't want him to think I really cared about how I did! Not to pull that one card where I'm better than everyone else, but I'm Isis Rivallie daughter of Levi Rivallie, the man dubbed humanity's strongest soldier, I could probably fuck up something terribly, and I'd still get a fantastic position! Dad disciplines me, but could a big teddy bear like my daddy turn down my biggest dream?

"Isis calm down you dork" Eren grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet.

I smiled at his big eyes and had the sudden urge to hug him like crazy. Eren was probably my best friend, aside from Mr. Snuggles that is.

"But I can't calm down! I was only a lonely orphan! Looking for love!" I dramatically spun and held my hand over my heart with a far off look in my eyes "But my life came to a tragic end!!" I fell back into Eren's warm arms.

"I don't see why we need to do this anyway, it's not like a titan is going to mug us for food I mean... We... Are the... Food..." Eren seemed to get lost in his thought process and made a thoughtful face while holding me close so I didn't fall back.

Eren POV

I didn't want what I said to end up being so morbid, but I guess it seems like everything is nowadays. Isis was so warm in my arms... I looked down at her and smiled, knowing I'd get a beautiful smile in return.

"Well, titans aren't the only enemies you know" she stood up straight and brushed off her fabulous ass— I mean her lower back.

Reiner, a fellow recruit wiped the sweat off his brow as he walked over to join us.

"Yeah! I'm the enemy! I don't need this training I'll take you down!" he boasted and tried to grab at me.

"Hey you hungry little orphan demon! Knock it off!" I pushed him back and he shrugged.

"Well if you aren't man enough!"

I rolled my eyes. He could be as cocky as he wanted but there are boys, and girls here that could easily take him over.

Isis even seemed unamused by his comment. "Reiner, deary, I suggest you lower your confidence!"

He growled at her and I felt a wave of pure panic surge through me as he lunged at her. I have only known her a few weeks, but if Isis was hurt I don't know what I'd do! She's such a fantastic friend!

In the mere blink of an eye Isis had Reiner pinned to the ground! A large puff of dust circled around them as the sound of a smack finally caught up with how hard she had shoved him to the ground.