Chapter 9

My 6th year is very exciting until now. The triwizard tournament has been introduced again and Harry has been selected as one of the champions even though he's not even of age. The selection has been strange anyway. Normally we should have three champions, one from each school. In this case: Fleur Delacour for Beauxbatons, Viktor Krum for Durmstrang and Cedric Diggory for Hogwarts. But after they have been chosen the goblet of fire selected Harry for Hogwarts too. And Barty Crouch, who is in charge for the tournament, said Harry must compete! That's not fair for France and Bulgaria and the tournament is very dangerous! I'm really worried about Harry. The tasks test the knowledge of the champions and Cedric, Fleur and Viktor have an advantage as they're all 17+. In the first task they had to fight a dragon and we don't know what the second task is. But first: the yule ball on Christmas Eve. Therefore we had dance lesson with professor McGonnagal. It's been very funny to see how the boys try to dance. But I still have one problem: I don't know who I take as my partner. I mean, Oliver is boyfriend. Fred and George  said I could take one of them as friends. I think I'll do that as the ball is in three days!! 

It's afternoon and I'm walking over to Fred. "Hey Fred, to your offer recently, I'd like to accept this and go with you or George.", I say and scratch my neck awkwardly. "Great, but no need to make it awkwardly, princess! You're going to have the best evening ever!", he says and then somebody grabs my wait lifts me up. I know immediately who it is. "AAAAHHH, George!! Let me down! hahahah, Fred!! hahahahahaha", Fred starts tickling me and I laugh. "Ahh, guys! Stop it! You're going to regret it, I'll hex you!" George lets me go immediately and Fred stops tickling me. I see their faces and laugh. "You believed THAT??!!". They laugh too. 

I'm in my dorm checking my outfit for tomorrow. "Hannah?", I hear Fred's voice outside my dorm. I step out of the room and face him. "Yeah?" "Eh, I have a surprise for you tomorrow, just come to the great hall as planned, okay?", he asks. I nod my head skeptical. I guess I'll have to trust him. 

Aargh, only 20 minutes left until I have to be at the great hall and I can't find my second shoe. "Got it!", I exclaim. I put the shoes on and then my dress. My dress is dark blue with a big skirt with little silver gems on it. I immediately thought it looked good as I saw it. "Angi, would you help me with the zipper?", I ask my friend. "Sure", she says and zips it up. "Thanks" Angelina would go with Fred and I'd go with George. Every few dances we would switch partners. I think this sounds like a good plan. 

It's a few minutes to 8 pm and I'm going down the stairs in front of the great hall, looking for my dance partner. I found the twins short after and somebody else standing next to them. I can't believe it... Is that this surprise Fred talked about yesterday? I smile and hurry up to get to them. "Surprise!", Fred says when I got to them. "Thank you!" I hug him, then George. Alicia stands next to George, holding his hand. I realize, "Oh, you two are going together?", they nod. "George told me the minute he knew", Alicia says. Fred waves at Angelina and approaches her. George and Alicia go into the great hall. Leaving me and Oliver. I walk to him. His eyes twinkle with joy. I hug him tightly. "Hey", I whisper. "Hey", he murmurs. "You're here", I say. I lean in and give him a kiss. A firework explodes in my stomach and I feel like I'm in heaven. He nods and eyes me from top to bottom. I turn around so he can see my whole dress. "You look stunning", he says. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself", I reply. "Nah, you don't look stunning, well that too but you're gorgeous.", he says. "Remember when you complimented me on our first date to Hogsmeade and I changed the subject to weather?", I ask and laugh. He laughs too. "Yeah, I do. Bit frustrating for me, not even a thank you. Wanna go inside?" he asks and offers me his arm which I gladly take. We walk into the hall and my jaw drops. It looks stunning. The twelve usual Christmas trees are even more beautiful decorated and everywhere you see are icicles. After the opening dance from the four champions Oliver takes my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor. We dance the whole night. Oliver can stay for the next two days and we catch up about our lives. He is now part of the official Puddlemere United team and I'm very proud of him. He deserves it.

*Oliver*

She looks so stunning in her dark blue, floor length dress when she walks down the stair. Her eyes twinkle when she sees me. She approaches me and the twins. She thanked the twins and talk a bit with Alicia before everyone leaves us so we're alone. She approaches me and hugs me tightly. "Hey", she whispers. "Hey", she lets go and looks me in my eyes. "You're here",she says before leaning in and kissing me softly. Her lips are warm and soft, just as I remember. It feels good to be back with her. She pulls back and I eye her from top to bottom. She turns so I can see the whole dress. She looks stunning, pretty, gorgeous, everything you can use to describe her beauty. "You look stunning", I say. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself",she answers. I chuckle. "Nah, you don't look stunning, well that too but you're gorgeous." I say. She smiles and asks: "Remember when you complimented me on our first date to Hogsmeade and I changed the subject to weather?", she laughs. So do I. "Yeah, I do. Bit frustrating for me, not even a thank you. Wanna go inside?", I ask and offer her my arm. She takes it and we go inside. To be honest I already glanced in the great hall but being inside it is even more expressive. After the opening dance I pull her on the dance floor and we dance the whole night. 

---------------------

okay, that's chapter 9! Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 10 might be too spicy for some of you so feel free to skip.  It'll be uploaded tomorrow (4/14/22)

xx