CHAPTER FOUR

Keisha's POV

I slowly open my eyes, blinking for a movement before my vision turns clear. I looked around as I sat up and I was in a familiar room.

"Just great. Now I'm in the cell where Jack and Z was thrown up." I groan. I looked around for my bags but it's nowhere to be found.

I groan again as I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, my ears twitch as I heard something.

"Open." A familiar voice said, making me to snap my eyes open when I saw a big, blue dog alien with a familiar feline woman.

"You awake." The dog alien said

"Is that obvious?" I said, sarcastically as I raised an eyebrow.

"My name is Anubis Cruger. I'm the commander of this base and this is Dr. Katherine Manx, the technical expert in this place."

"I know..." I muttered.

"We need to talk." Commander Cruger stated. "Let's go."

🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣

I walked with the two aliens to the command center. The door opens revealing the B-Squad and my snake, who's hissing on them.

"Viper!" I exclaimed happily to see my pet again. The robot stop hissing and turned to me. Once she saw me, she jumped to my direction, which I catch her.

"By the way... What am I doing here?" I asked simply after the reunion of my pet was done. Z laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You are." Z said with a smile, as we entered the room.

"I'm Z, by the way."

"Keisha Lance."

"This is Sydney, Bridge and Sky." Z introduce as Sydney wave at me and Bridge smiles but Sky just glared at me.

"You have powers." I looked at Z, shocked and confused. How did they know? I need to lie on them and play innocent. I need to know what the source of this weird thing happening on me.

"You must got me confused with someone else. I don't have magical powers." Z shook her head and laughed.

"They are just developing." Kat said to me. I looked at her. "But you don't control your powers. Your emotions do." Okay... Now that make sense everytime I get angry and scared.

"This could endanger us all if you don't learn to control them." Sky said sourly. Z, Syd and I glared at him as my pet hissed at him. I quickly pet under her chin which she calmed down.

"Ignore him." Syd said to me. "He thinks he's better than everyone else around him." I chuckled.

"Where do you live?" Z asked casually. I didn't answer. "Keisha? Where do you live?"

"Nowhere," I said, in embarrassment.

"Where are your parents?" Bridge asked.

"Gone."

"Do you mean gone as in missing or gone as in dead?" Bridge asked. Z, Sky, Syd, Kat and Cruger glared at Bridge. This make me chuckles a little bit.

"Actually... I don't know." I said slowly. "I ran away from my home because I heard my aunt and my mom talking about me that I was adopted so... I run away.." I said nearly in tears. Viper crawl to my shoulder and nudges her head to my cheeks which makes me smile.

"Cadet Delgado. Cadet Drew." Syd and Z looked at Cruger. "Go set up the extra room for our newest member."

"Yes sir!" Z and Syd said before leaving. I turned and looked at the commander.

"New-newest member... Me?" Cruger nodded.

"You will start training tomorrow." Cruger stated. "You are going to learn how to control your powers." I nodded.

"Yes, Sir." I said.

"You are all dismissed." Cruger said before he made his way towards Kat. Sky left and Bridge was going to give me a tour.

2 hours later...

Bridge brings me to the lounge room where I saw Sky, sitting on the couch, reading some books.

"Hey, Sky." Bridge greets before heading to the counter. Sky didn't even bothered to look up so I followed Bridge to the counter.

"Want something to eat?" Bridge asked as he pressed something on the food dispenser.

"Just two chocolate waffles and orange juice." I said and sat on the chair.

"Nice pet." Bridge said as he's buttery sandwich comes out on the food dispenser before pressing some buttons for my food.

"Thanks... I made her last year." I said as Viper curled into the counter tops, taking a nap.

"Really?" Bridge asked as my chocolate waffles came out.

"Yeah... My adopted mom was a technician expert on our place and my adopted father was a scientist, who's working on the other countries." I said.

"That's cool." He said as my bottle of orange juice came out and he put it in front of me.

"Thanks..."

"Your welcome."

We talked for a while until Syd and Z came in, giving me a hint that they were looking for me.

"Oh... There you. Come and see your new room." Syd said as she came closer and grabbed my hand before dragging me to out of the lounge room. Z was following behind with a sleeping robot in her hands.

"Woah! Syd, slow down." I said as we stopped on a door. I looked at her as she motion me to enter the room.

As the door slid open and I entered the room, I saw a white bed with golden threads design on it, where it was located on the left side of the room, a study table on the right side, near at the bed. A crafting table in the corner of the room. A bookshelves, a vanity near the bookshelves, a white and golden fairy lights on the wall, above the headboard of the bed. A several beautiful paintings hanging on the wall where the study table was. Then there was a fake tree and on the top of it was a small bed, where Viper could sleep.

My mouth was hanging drop.

"Wow."

"We did a great job, right?" Syd asked me.

"Yes. You guys are great and awesome."

"Awww... Thanks." Z said as she gave me back my robot.

"You should better rest. You had training tomorrow." Syd said before they left me on my new room.

I saw my bags on the floor, next to my new bed so, I put Viper on her bed before flopping down on my bed. It was so soft and furry making me to fall asleep immediately.