Chapter 9 (Hostage Situation)

Sorry guys been never able to update this book due to irl problems and been busy from school I hope y'all understand that this book is 3/4 months been unpublished a single chapter, enjoy the chapter!

Furball Hypermarket, Rainforest District, Zootopia

Meanwhile at the hostage location were 2 police cruiser were immobilized due to the bullet holes penetrated to the door to the front body of the police cruiser and it's tires were already flattened.

2 officers at the back of one of the police cruiser leaning while putting their paws at their stomach to put pressure at the blood, while the other 2 were watching at the Hypermarket keeping eye at the armed animals. Most of the civilians at the mall were lucky to got out before the shooting started.

One officers which is a cougar came running at the 2 injured officers with first aid kit at paw. As he got there, he immediately open the first aid kit and bringing out bandage gauze then he wraps them one at the time to his injured comrades.

Cougar: "How's your stomach?" He asked worried.

The one he asked which is a artic wolf groaned in pain then replied back.

Artic wolf: "Never better." He said jokingly.

Cougar: "How about you Issa?" He asked the other injured officer which is a grizzly bear whom named Issa.

Issa: "Like Mark said 'never better' heheh..." She said jokingly and referring the artic wolf beside him who just chuckled.

Cougar: "You two have sense of humor in this kind of situation." He said while shaking his head.

Then another Officer joined while panting which is a red fox, the second fox officer since Nick Wilde.

Red fox: "Guys, don't worry I've finally called us some backup they're heading on our way now." He said while taking cover with the two injured officers.

Red fox: "How was their wound, Jones?" He asked the cougar in concerned.

While the cougar named Jones place the last gauze to Mark's stomach, after that he sighed in relief.

Jones: "They're okay, for now. All we have to do is to wait for the backup to get them to safety." He answered.

Then out of nowhere, they heard multiple familiar sirens at the distance.

Jones: "Speak of the devil." He said with a small smile of relief.

After multiple police cruisers arrived, the civilians at the distance cheered.

The 4 officers were trapped behind their own cruisers also noticed some unknown armored truck along with some unknown cruisers (Humvees) among the Zootopian police cruisers.

After the unknown truck stops just near the trapped officers, the back of the truck opened revealing some strange furless creatures with animals too but more muscular and athletic, they all wearing tactical gears just like the ZWAT

After the unknown truck stops just near the trapped officers, the back of the truck opened revealing some strange furless creatures with animals too but more muscular and athletic, they all wearing tactical gears just like the ZWAT. All of them wearing strange metal bones from their arms to feet, the animals with them on the other paw unfolded an transparent shield attached to their rifles with the furless mammal behind them taking cover behind the shields.