𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?!

-Y/n POV-

Wednesday 4:30pm

I was just finishing up homework because I was a little behind on homework, Jas was in her room watching Tiktok.

We decided to get ready for the sleepover around 6, To be honest I was kinda excited but nervous at the same time.

I can't believe Jas made me invite Sora, it would have been fine with only 3 people at the sleepover but no she made me invite him.

I finished my homework and got up and decided to go annoy Jas.

-Jas POV-

As I was watching Tiktok Y/n comes in.

Y/n: Jassss

Jas: whatchu want y/n?

Y/n: look, are you sure u still want to do this sleepover..

Jas: obviously!! Tf kinda question is that?!

Y/n: fine! But out of all people.. Why Sora?!

Jas: #1 I necessarily haven't got to know Sora so that's why I'm inviting him.. #2 aren't you guys friends?! U don't wanna invite your friends?

Y/n: I do! It's just.. I don't trust him or you as a matter of fact.. yall always got some sneaky shit up yall sleeve.

Tbh... I didn't want to tell her that it wasn't true.. but it was.. I did have something planned but of course I'm not going to tell Y/n that because she'll hate me.

Let's just say.. this plan can go right or go completely wrong and someone could end up getting hurt!.

5:22 pm

-Y/n POV-

Me and Jas were just coming back from the store because we were getting snacks for tonight.. I swear I don't trust Jas right now.. but I hope tonight will be fun.

As me and Jas were putting the snacks up I got a text.

The Messages

Sora: hey
Y/n: hey
Sora: I'm on my way right now
Y/n: it's still early?!
Sora: ik, I like to be early
Y/n: ok..
Sora: hope u don't mind but.. I'm bringing some friends
Y/n: no.. don't mind at all
Sora: ok, I'll see u in a minute :)
Y/n: ok!

I sighed and sat my phone down on the kitchen table.

Jas: let me guess.. that was Sora?

Y/n: yea.. he's bringing friends!

Jas: YESSSS! Now we have more people to enjoy this sleepover with.

Y/n: Yep ig.. Jas imma tell you one time.. You better not fuck this up!

Jas: yea yea.. I hear you

-Fast forward to when Sora and his friends get there-

I was sitting on the couch when I heard knocking on the door, I got up and opened it to see Sora and 4 other people who I haven't met.

Sora: heyyy

Y/n: hi.. who are they?

Sora: ohh.. yea this is Austin, Lucci, T4, and Taty.

Y/n: oh well.. nice to meet yall!

Lucci: nice to meet you to!

Taty: wow.. your really pretty!