A simple day, really.

A periwinkle filing cabinet was seen sitting on a light, yet heavy wood bench, often being noticed by other object locals as the wannabe news reporter, mostly because of her voice... or, at least that's what she thinks.

"What to write.... God! I seriously cannot find things to write files about these days..." The filing cabinet said in despair.

"Hey cabby!!" A mysterious object said happily.

"What now... I'm not a big fan of people disturbing me while I'm writing... especially about I.I.. it's about to have episode 14 come out, I got to see it.." The filing cabinet, now known as cabby, said.

"I... thought you said you didn't like inanimate insanity anymore...? Isn't it for children..?" The object said sarcastically.

Cabby thought of a answer.. but before she could say anything, the mysterious object just walked away with all their sarcastic glory, while chuckling.

"... Pft.... always gonna go away like that, huh.. Raspberry..." Cabby mumbled to herself, quietly laughing at the fact on how dumb she walked away.. Always makes her laugh.. maybe add that to the joke file.. later, I guess. But first she needs to find out what to write! It's making her impatient.

10 minutes later....

It's starting to rain, of course... it's normal for a city to rain... Well, that's just her opinion. But finally she found what to write, It took ages, but it's normal for her, now, atleast...

"!" Cabby got lost in thought and accidently dropped the file, deeming it now worthless, as all the granite was now covered in soggy water..

".... Just... grand-" Cabby stoped herself as she realized a corn shaped figure was infront of her, trying to pick up the file to give back to her.

"Hm, this rain is always causing trouble... " The corn on a cob opened the file, although messy, sure, he read the words that was atleast readable, Cabby was shocked, and.. also happy somebody is admiring her work, anybody else just..either.. take a file for fun, or just.. to be rude, she didn't know, but, this made her, slightly happier.

".. Did you write this...?" The corn asked confused.

"... Y..Yeah! Uhm, I'm not used to people looking at my files bu-" Cabby said, but being cut of once again..

"Wow! This is amazing work! I have never seen this much detail in one such small file in my life.. Oh, and I forgot to say, My name is Steve, Steve cobs, pleasure to meet you, Filing..."

"It's cabby." She said sternly.

"Well, If I mind to ask, do you have any files based on... Object anatomy?" Steve Cobs said.

"Uh yes, but.. Why those? Wasn't testing on other objects banned ages ago? Why need the old outdated file for whatever you are trying to do, Cobs.." Cabby said, as she knew something was up with this guy, he had it all over his smug face.

"Oh nothing! Just curious... Also.. don't you recognize me..?" Cobs said as his normal, annoying self.

"..wait..."

"ARE YOU THE OWNER OF MEEPLE?!?!" Cabby said, Clearly shocked at the meeting of litterally the most famous person in the world, (besides windoors...)

"Indeed, now, I have been trying to look for the best person to work for me! And I finally found the perfect object!" Cobs said happily, yet cabby was somehow still unaware why he needed her, of all people in the world.

"Why.. me though..?"