Fourth

Everybody get out and almost at once everybody throwing questions after he closed the door.

"What the hell was that?" His Mom.

"What are you doing?" Nica asked.

"Care to share what's going on?" His father.

"Bro I thought Liza is your girlfriend?"

"I like her, feisty and sweet" Kyra said and everyone looked at her. "What? Just saying."

"Nope she's not my girlfriend yet. She wanna know me better first before we go there."

"Sorry Bro and goodluck to you, she seems not easy girl." Nico said.

"Thanks Bro. That she is." She looked to his Dad. "Dad I think I found the one. That one you are talking about. I finally understand, its like how you described it but more. Its crazy but real."

"Good for you son. The way I saw you a while ago, I know you did. I'm happy for you. Always proud of you."

"Thanks Dad." She looked at his Mom and said "Yes Mom she's that and more. For the first time I found my purpose and happiness. And realized that hindi ako ganun kaspecial as a person dahil hindi ako marunong magpahalaga ng mga simpleng bagay na nasa paligid ko. She made me realized what I'm throwing away kapalit ng money and fame."

"Pero masisira lahat ng pinaghirapan mo. Pati ang loveteam nyo ni Liza. Everybody thinks na may relasyon kayo. Plus we want her for you and she's my friend." Nica argue. 

"I love you Ate Nica you know that, but this is my life. Gagawin ko ang gusto ko. And what I want is to be happy, if it takes my career so be it. I have enough money to live well. And you know, of all people, that me and Liza is just workmates not even a friend."

"Ganun nalang ba iyon? Dahil gusto mo gagawin mo nalang. Babaliwalain mo nalang lahat ng pinaghirapan ni Mama" Nica shout out of frustration.

"Have you ever been in love Ate Nica, iyong feeling mo you can't breathe just thinking about that person? Iyong kahit anong gawin mong concentration hindi ka parin makapagconcentrate kasi all you can see is her face. O iyong feeling na just by staring at her feeling mo complete na ang araw mo. That you can stare at her all day long pero hindi ka parin sapat. Kasi right now ganon ako eh. So how can I stay focus if laging siya ang iniisip ko."

Nico asked "Bro you're too young to get serious, baka nadadala ka lang ng damdamin mo. Knowing you, challenge lang siya sayo coz she's different from everyone. Hindi ka niya hinahabol tulad ng nakasanayan mo. How can you say that she's the one?"

"Because the moment our eyes met I can see my future in her eyes. And my fingers fits perfectly with her. Because we don't have to talk but our actions and thoughts synchronized. In her arms I found security, calmness and perspectives. If that's not enough para sa inyo, sorry but that's more than enough for me to give up everything for her and for Mackenzie."