First...

She's driving around Mall Of Asia looking for a parking space wondering why the hell sobrang traffic. Yeah its Saturday but there's something unusual about this day.

She just wanted to chill and walk around.  Do some shopping and checking new things that money can buy. That's her way of unwinding.

"Finally thank God, I got space to park." She shouts with glee when she found parking space.

———————————————-

He tried to disguise himself. Tapos na ang concert.

He hated interviews after concerts. That's why every concert nawawala nalang siyang bigla. He usually goes to the nearest mall to grab some dinner or go to the cafe to chill.

Today since nandito na siya sa mall nagpalit nalang siya ng damit, sinuot ang eyeglass plus baseball cup.

—————————————————

"Hi, can I have java chips and blueberry cheesecake pls." She smiles while placing her order.

"Is that be all Ma'am?" sagot ng barista na nakangiti rin.

"Anong event ngayon ang daming tao eh. Diba till 10 lang ang mall?"

Nagulat ang barista looking at her back and smile sweetly. And then answers Jazmine's question. "May concert po."

"Concert? International artist ba? Usually diba pag ganyan karami ang crowd international artist or band ang nagpeperform?" she's wondering why the barista is so smitten and nervous at the same time.

"Naku Ma'am local artist po siya pero nainvade nya narin ang international scene. Balita ko po may sinisimulan na siyang project sa hollywood eh."

"A ganun ba, nice naman. We should be proud sa mga katulad nila. Anyway sige salamat baka mapagalitan ka pa ng Manager mo. Salamat ng marami"

"Wala pong anuman Mam. Enjoy your frappe and cake." She smiled and said "next please."

She look for a table and settled there, and she started playing temple run.

She's so into her game when someone ask if pwedeng makashare ng table.

"Sure" she said without even looking.

She's so focus in her game while the guy checking her out, first with annoyance and as time passed by with curiosity and amusement. No one ever done that to him. Usually marinig palang ng mga babae ang boses nya napapatigil na sa ginagawa at namemesmerized na sa kanya. Patiently he studied the girl's features and wait kung kailan siya nito lilingunin. But five minutes had past, she still engross to what she's doing.