Third

The three were pigging out.

They ordered pizza, pasta and chicken wings. Jazmine attentively feeding Mac. Masaya din silang magkukwentuhan at nagkukulitan. They don't mind the people around them. Marami ang tumitingin at kumukuha ng pictures nila.

"Mac how about this one. Who's THOR is a machine?" Jazmine asked.

"That so easy." Mac think and smile sheepishly. "Edi Mo-THOR!"

"Bummer! How did you know that?" Jazmine asked while pouting.

"Kasi matalino ako at pogi!" Grinning wide. "At mana kay Daddy!" He said and fist bump with his father.

"Yabang!" She said while glaring to the two.

Tahimik namang pinagmamasdan ni Juztine ang dalawa. Pareho silang makulit. Mga isip bata, ang simple lang ng kaligayan. Puro kakornihan pa ang pinag-uusapan. Nag-aagawan sa pagkain tapos ang gugulo but looking at them makes his heart giddy.

He thought happiness is all about money, fame and parties with loud music and crowd. But this two crazy people fooling around, playing goofy and talking nonsense makes him feel elated and contented. No pretensions, simple and true. And this is the real life, his real life, his miracle, his heaven.

"Dad why you smile like crazy?" Mac asked and pull him back to Earth. "Jaz I got crazy dad, help me."Mac said in dreaded voice.

"Since birth Mac." Juztine laughs out loud.

"So help me God." She said and nagtawanan na naman ang dalawa.

"What did you say?" He started tickling Jazmine and Mac. And they laugh and giggled endlessly.

Everyone around them are taking photos and videos but the trio don't mind at all. They just eat, play and laugh like there's no tomorrow. The scene is like straight from the movie and everyone is amazed of how beautiful that family dining with them.

"Daddy enough na, hindi ko na kaya. Jaz I thought you're my friend? Not fair."

"Tyke balimbing si Jazmine kaya kailangan natin siyang parusahan."

The duo started to tickle her merciless. She laugh out loud in the middle of that restaurant she should be ashamed but damn she don't give a damn, She's happy to be tickled by this two man and don't care who hear and see.

"Surrender! Oh God hahahaha. Tama na hahaha please you hahaha two O Shit hahaha, mamamatay na ako hahaha" said Jazmine halos hindi na makahinga kakatawa.

Because of that scene they attracts more people and before the know it, may mga paparazzi nang nangunguha ng pictures. They just can't come closer because of the securitis of the restaurant and his bodyguards.

"Ohh-ohh." He said.

"Sorry dad." The fear shows in Mckenzie's eyes, he stop laughing and slouch back to the chair.