Irenic Bloom Series #01

[i·ren·ic]
/īˈrenik,īˈrēnik/

adjective
aiming or aimed at peace.

Sarita Faustino have always kept herself composed, distant, and isolated from other people since her father died. She hated cigarettes and alcohols because that's what killed him. She cursed the dim light that the moon provided at night because that's when she knew that her father had left her, leaving her nothing but issues that she can't seem to mend together even after a year have passed since all of it happened. Sarita knows she'll eventually get over it because that's life, right? People and memories come and go. Not until she met him... as she never thought that it will be too soon.

> < > < > < > <

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

Plagiarism is a crime.

©amaranthaesa 2022