(BOTW) Link

Starting this book off with one of my favourite characters.

-
Pronouns: They/them, Gender Neutral

!!Toxic mindsets/toxic behaviour, stalking!!

(he's so pretty<3)

-I like to think that he's more of a calm yandere. Well, he doesn't hurt you physically or anything. But you'll never get a breather.

-That said, Link is a protective and self-sacrificing yandere. He puts your safety above all.

-He sort of is your 'knight' or 'bodyguard'. While he isn't much of an eliminator, if anyone physically hurts you(somehow), he will not be scared to shed blood.

-He follows you pretty much everywhere, except for the bathroom and you changing. Those moments are the small amount of privacy you'll get from him.

-Link wants to travel with you, so he'll bring you along as well. He believes his skill is enough to keep you safe. He isn't reckless though. If he's going anywhere near guardians or something like that, you're kept in his house at Hateno Village under the watch of some guards.

-Link isn't much for words of affection, so he shows his love by gifts and physical affection. If on very rare occasions where he has to go somewhere without you, he always brings you something back. Such as jewels, gems, rupees, or even monster parts. He even once gave you Molduga guts. It's mostly just to show you that he cares. Which, he does. Very much.

-Now, life with him isn't so bad. You do occasionally get saved or protected by monsters targeting Link. The amount of times you've gotten attacked by the Yiga Clan is uncountable. He's always made sure you aren't even scratched though.

-Doesn't take criticism or ignorance well. Especially if it's because of another person. At first, he just held your hand and tried to convince himself you'd get over it soon. If it goes on long enough, he'll slowly try to form himself to have that persons traits. Oh? That person always fiddled their hair when they're nervous. Link does it too. And so on. Just to try to get you to like him better.

-While he isn't really aware to be exact, he knows that his actions are somewhat abnormal. But, he's the hero, right! Even if he was deemed abnormal, people can't do anything about it.

-His favourite thing to do with you is cook,(with you not going anywhere near the pot), or cuddle. Oh my god does this man love cuddling. He's most of the time the big spoon, but he would mind at all if you spooned him.

-Lives for quality time. While he doesn't admit it, being the hero and the only one to wield the sword is stressful. Being with you calms him down. He doesn't really say it out loud, but his actions already scream that he loves you.

-It does get tiring when he follows you/drags you everywhere. Even when you tell him to go away, he stalks you from afar, and waits for you to get attacked just so he can rescue you. Basically, trying to show you that you're much safer with him around.

-If you try to leave him, he doesn't do much. Link won't drag you back to the house in Hateno or anything, he'll just..follow you. He doesn't sleep at all, so you probably booked it the second he wasn't looking. While it rarely happens as well? Wow.

-He'll jog close behind, this man has a lot of energy so he'll just wait until you get tired to bring you back. No punishment needed, the psychological torment deemed enough.

-He doesn't even realize he feels that either. He'll just tuck you into bed while hugging you. Acting as if nothing ever happened. In the morning, you'll wake up to breakfast being made. As always.

-The only time I can see him punishing you is if you tried to kill him. It pains him to do so. Of course, you don't succeed and now you have Link holding you by the collar. He basically scolds you that, "you could've ended the world" and "do you really want to be alone again?". Really? You tried to kill the one who can save the world? Wow. Shame on you.

-Of course, no harm is done to your body. He physically can't bring himself to do that.

-Overall, a danger level of 1/10 for Link. Just no privacy is given.

Yay first chapter!!
I need sleep.
(❍ʋ)