Cuphead+Mugman

Requested by Wattpad User: MelindaTheSweetheart

While they were killing people for their own lives at 10-13 I was playing with monster high dolls, lol.

!Platonic!

Pronouns: They/them, Gender Neutral

-

Friend Figure

Friend Figure

-Being friends with these two, you're either gonna have the time of your life, or constantly having to try to not get all of you in trouble.

-I imagine you becoming their friend and helping them collect souls, or being their friend before the incident all together.

-But we're gonna stick with the second one.

-I imagine you have some brain and along with Mugman, tried to get Cuphead to stop putting your souls at risk.

-Unfortunately, your soul along with the boys get threatened to be taken away if you don't collect the debt souls.

-Now, they care about you so much to the point where they demand you stay under the watch of Elder Kettle while they do all of the work.

-Even if you do try to accompany them, Elder Kettle will point out how you don't have born powers like the boys, and that you're not going to be able to protect yourself as well.

-After all, its 3-1 so there's no point.

-It'll be a very boring day for you. But worry for your two best friends will overcome you quickly. Plus, your own life if they don't succeed.

-I imagine them being very worried being away from you. They're just more on edge. What if something happens to you? The Devil taking your soul because you're not fighting for your soul? This causes them to either become more angry with small things or just be anxious the whole day.

-The Cup Bros argue more than usual. Every mistake made is ended in an argument. Mostly Cuphead berating Mugman, saying that a mistake could get all of you killed.

-They can't visit you, much to their demise. But it only gives them more motivation to beat the Devil so you all can hang out again.

-When everything is over, you're crushed by them both in a tight hug. They don't expect a 'thank you', they more of want your company as price for everything.