𝟓.𝟕 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

WISHES࿔₊•

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
• Let me stay by them

• for everyone to be healthy and happy

• to change Lucifer's punishment methods
( this is top priority god please save my virginity i beg of you )

• to change Lucifer's punishment methods ( this is top priority god please save my virginity i beg of you )

✎ | Mαy тнe ғollowιɴɢ New Yeαr oғ мιɴe вe ѕpeɴт wιтн тнeм

11:25

"OUT OF THE WAY LOSERS

shoved to your right, which had been occupied by Diavolo, to which he responsively wraps his gigantic arm around your waist, successfully pulling you towards him so that Mammon, the one responsible for the shove, could earn a spot next to you.

used to all these touchy and feely's you weren't, in the slightest bit, embarrassed but there was something you were curious of.

with all the arguing about who gets to sit on your left going on in the background, you expectantly took a closer inspection of the muscular arm, firmly gripping onto your waist, but not too forceful for it to start hurting.

that's when you had a new discovery.

Diavolo's arm is huge. enormous would have been an understatement.

It's safe to assume that he could hold the whole household of House of Lamentation with two arms, his shoulders were broad. it was a different view when you are seated next to the man.

" quite the show they put on, don't you think?"

you, thereupon hearing that, glanced upwards to meet his pale golden optics.

God, no small talks please Diavolo, NO.

" mammon my devil, couldn't you just settle with being 6 seats away from y/n?!" Leviathan grumbled, glaring irritatingly at the white-haired demon, who couldn't give 2 fucks about others' unpopular opinions about him.

" Are ya hearin' y'self? six seats! SIX seats away from MY human? that's unacceptable! the great mammon will never approve!" said the demon stubbornly retorted, crossing his arms like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

" you sound exactly like that chihuahua right now."

" DO NOT COMPARE ME WITH THAT SCUM OF A DEMON WHO HAS THE MENTALITY OF A 5-YEAR-OLD!"

" whose dog is barking so loudly?" Belphie, who had been asleep during the whole argument, is rudely awakened by all the noise.

silence took over.

" what-

everyone bursts into fits of laughter, even Lucifer himself couldn't help but grin slightly.

" s-simeon! you are not supposed to laugh at me! you too Solomon!" Luke frustratingly shook simeon by his arm, annoyance displayed on his baby face. not receiving a desirable reaction, he tumbled over to you, repeating the same action,