Chapter 4

Katelyn's POV

I was peacefully sitting on my laptop, scrolling through YouTube. I had been going through every account that I was subscribed to, when I realized that Onision, a YouTuber that I love, posted a video. A tribute to 5SOS. Oh god, I thought, this isn't going to be good. I was about to click on it, when Michael walked in, holing a plate with two slices of pizza. For a second I thought that he had brought me pizza, but then quickly dismissed the thought. Why would he bring me pizza?I sent him a smiled, before turning back to my computer screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen Michael hop into mu bunk, sitting beside me. I moved my mouse away from the video, so I wouldn't accidentally click it, before taking out my earphone.

"Hey," I spoke, trying to not look in his eyes. I knew if I did, I wouldn't come back into the real world. I mean, damn, have you seen them? I could die. Those icy emerald green eyes, god I could stare at them for days. Sometimes that tint of brown in them, oh my -and when they light up.

"Kat?" Michael asked, breaking me out of a trance. I shook head and accidentally looked into his eyes. but I knew better this time.

I cleared my throat and gave him the best smile I could muster. "Yeah?"

"I asked what are you doing." He smiled.

Frick his smile -shut up. Stop. "I'm watching one of my favorite YouTubers." Michael moved closer to me, looking at my computer.

"Oh, is that a tribute to me and the boys."

"Uh, yeah. It is." I nodded.

He cleared his throat and looked at the pizza in his hands. "I brought some pizza, and was, uh, wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit." Some blush was rising on his cheeks.

I let out a little laugh at his cuteness, causing the blush to darken and for Michael to let out his own laugh. Chris walked into view, as we were laugh, and winked. Luckily, Michael didn't see, as he was he was looking down. I blushed and looked at my computer keyboard.

"I would love to." I sent him a smile, as Chris walked away.

"Does that mean I can watch the video with you?" He asked, looking at me, hopefully.

"Of course, but about this YouTuber. He's a bit, uh, blunt. He's honest and some of his comments can be sensitive, to the person they are about."

"That's fine." He shrugged. He turned away from me and made himself comfortable, but I had seen a bit of worry in his eyes.

From what I've read, Michael isn't really confident with himself. But, I mean, who doesn't have a bit of self doubt? I just wanted to make sure that he would be okay. I'm protective of everyone, honestly, but I feel a little more protective of Michael. He is a kitten. My little kitten -wait. Hold it. Please tell me I didn't just call him mine. Oh god...

"Ready?" I asked, still a little unsure.

He must have seen the worry in my eyes. "I'll be fine, don't worry. Lets do this."

I nodded my head and sent him a reassuring smile, well unplugging my earphones. I grabbed the pizza that he was handing me and clicked on the video. The 'WARNING' sign came up, before he started to speak.

"Hello, there's this popular band called 5 S-O-S," I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Onision, no. That's not how is pronounced." I spoke to the screen, causing Michael to smile at me.

"Also known as 5 Seconds Of Summer. I know basically nothing about them, I don't even know what they look like."

"Oh god, this isn't going to be good." I mumbled.