ten

Aly's

Pagkalabas ko ng dining area, i saw Dennise sitting  at the sofa. I slowly walk towards the single seater sofa in front of her and sit on it.

Ahmm... i made a sound to get Dennise's attention.

Den... I started.

Explain! Dennise starts.

Ahhm how do i explain this ba kasi. Sabay kamot ko sa ulo.

How about explain everything to me from the start, and how the hell did you end up sleeping here in my place. Dennise said furiously. I was scared of my life for a moment, but i still need to tell her everything, and she doesn't have to worry because nothing happened between us, aside from the kiss that she initiated.

Ella asked me last night to take you home okay. I said while raising both of my hand as if surrendering. Since, i also wanted to make sure that you'll go home safe, i agreed with her. When we're the only one left at the parking lot, you're pushing me away and don't wanna come with me.

So, i was having a hard time until you brought up Laura and told me to take her instead of you, you were so mad at us and i don't know why then after that you broke down.

Thank God, you finally calm down and we both headed your car while i am supporting you since you can't walk on your own. Ella already hand me your car keys and address so i knew where to take you.

But when i enter you car, you suddenly ahm.. you...

I, what?

You suddenly sit astride on my lap and kiss me aggressively . I said it as fast as the bullet train.

I look at Dennise and see how shock she is, to what i just said. Her eyes went big and her jaw even drop.

Are you fuckin... She said unbelievably.

It's true, i was also so shock at that time and couldn't even respond to your kisses, but you told me that you would find another man out there to do that thing, so i didn't think twice to respond.

Until it get heated and out of hand and you gave me these. I showed her the kiss marks that she gave me.

I was already drowned by your kisses so, i did not hesitate to give you love bites as well and after some time, you passed out because of your drunkeness. Nothing really happened aside from the kiss. And then i took you here.

I saw Dennise close her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose. Her face also turn red.

She sigh deeply.

I'm sorry okay. I don't really remember i did those horrible things to you last night. I was really wasted and... whatever I'm just... i am really really sorry, it was so embarrassing.  She put both of her hands to her face and bow down.

It's okay Dennise. I loved it anyways. I whispered lowly and smiled triumphly in my head.

After a while she stand up without even looking at me.

You can go home now, Alyzander.

Are you okay now, Den?

Yes. And please make sure to lock the door when you head out. She said while getting up, and heading upstairs.

Wait up Den...

She stop walking but didn't face me.

Ahhh, i want to ask if you're free today? You know catching up or something?

She face me with the look of irritation across her face.

I am not, and even if i am, what made you think that i wanted to catch up with you? While quoting her both hands and rolling her eyes.

I was a bit hurt, but i know where she's coming from, so i only smile at her, the smile that i know she cannot resist before.

I was just hoping you know, but i know too, that you're a busy person so, i just tried my luck. I said and give her my most charming smile.

She just rolled her eyes and turn her back on me.

Just make sure to lock the door when you head out. I want to rest now.

Okay, see you around, Dennise. I only smiled to myself after getting no response from her, and heard the slamming of her door, before heading out of her place.

You might think that i am conceited, self centered, jerk and an asshole to show myself to Dennise after everything she went through after i broke up with her, without any valid reason and did not even explain what was happening that time, well maybe i am those titles. I will take full responsibility of it because i was at fault, i can be her slave or whatever she wants me to be, as long as i can still be part of her life. Pagbabayaran ko lahat ng pagkukulang at pagkakamali kong nagawa sakanya. Even if it may take a lifetime to break the wall she made for me, i don't mind. She's the only woman i want to spend the rest of my life with. If it is not her, it is not anyone. But of course, i won't let that happen. Because i know from the start that she's the only one for me.

If she thinks that she can get rid of me, with that attitude of hers, she should think many times more, because i swear to God, now that there's no hindrance anymore to pursue her, and even how many times she push me away, i won't give up that easily.

Call me crazy and obsessed or whatever you want to call me, no one can get in a way on how can i make Dennise mine again. No one, when i say no one, i meant no one, even Dennise herself.