nine

Aly's

I woke up from my nap and stretched my feet and arms. I was startled because the first thing i saw when i open my eyes was dennise who are staring at me, no scratch that, she's giving me a death glare.

Wow, finally you woke up. Dennise said.
I smiled awkwardly at her.

I'm sorry, eherm... good morning. I said and then gave her a warm smile.

It's already afternoon mister.

Ohh I'm sorry, i should get going, i just really waited for you to wake up, para sana makapag paalam sayo ng maayos but i fell asleep while doing so. Mauna na ko den. I said then stand up from her couch.

Why are you naked? did something happen last night?

Did... something happened between us?

No no no! I mean no, nothing happened between us. It's just that, you happened to puke all over me last night, that's why i am only wearing my underwear.

Ohh I'm sorry about that, I don't really remember anything from last night.

Where are your clothes? give it to me, I'll wash it, for you to have a clean clothes on, before you go home. I'm really sorry about puking all over you last night, I didn't mean it.

It's okay, it's not really a big deal, i left them on your bathroom's sink pala.

Okay wait for me here, I'll wash it and will put it at the dryer. You can open the tv to entertain yourself or just do whatever you want to do. I'll go ahead upstairs.

Okay, thank you, den. I said and she only nodded her head and went upstairs.

I decided to open her tv to entertain myself and while waiting for her, after a while, I received a call from someone and it was ella.

Ella De Jesus's calling

Hi ells, what's up?
Hello aly, where are you?
I'm still here at den's condo, why'd you ask?
Why are you still there?
I'm waiting for her, she's still washing my clothes e.
What? Why is she washing your clothes?
Ahh she puked all over me last night ells. And then i laughed uuwi na nga sana kong naka boxer's shorts lang after i woke up from my nap but she volunteer to wash my clothes daw, so who am i to refuse the offer of my baby. And here i am waiting.
Baby baby, baby mo mukha mo! punta ko jan, wait for me okay?
Okay sige, sabihan ko na din si den na pupunta ka.
Sige na babush, otw na ako.
Okay ingat ells, bye!

After i ended the call, i went upstairs to inform dennise na pupunta rito si ella.

I knocked three times at her room's door but i got no response, so I twisted the door knob and luckily it was open. I went inside her room and go directly at the bathroom to find her, since bukas naman na yung pinto ng bathroom, pumasok na ko.

Den... tawag ko sakanya. But i instantly regret na pumasok ako kaagad, dahil nakita ko si dennise na nakatuwad at may kung anong hinahanap sa lapag.

When she turn her head towards me, isang masamang tingin and binigay niya sakin dahil naabutan ko siya sa di kaaya ayang posisyon. Bigla akong napalunok ng wala sa oras, grabe pa rin palang kasungit ang isang to, walang pinagbago. Sa isip isip ko.