one

Five years now, since i broke up with her without any valid reason. I can't tell her that time the real reason why, because i don't want to hurt her and also i don't want her to suffer. But who am i kidding? The time when i said to her that i want to break up with her, i know i already hurt her so much, she ask what was the problem, i just said, i want space. Just a stupidest lame reason i had.
Fuck! That time kasi i was diagnosed with a leukemia and it is already stage 3.
So, we had to moved to US since doon lang naman sila mommy nakakasiguro na pwede talaga akong gumaling. I begged mom and dad not to tell anyone about my illness specially to Dennise , Dennise Lazaro the name of the love of my life. So, it's just my family who knew about it. We were 2 year and 3 months when i broke up with her and a Junior student at Ateneo De Manila University. I was taking up that time AB Psychology and she was taking BS Biology course we are at the same institute kaya hindi ako nahihirapan everytime na susunduin ko sya noon. We were also a student-athlete that time, she was a volleyball player and i was a basketball player that's why we're also 'kinda' popular hehe.

By the way I'm Alyzander Gabriel Valdez ,  24 years of age, single but without a heart, because it's still with dennise, i forgot to take it from her .
So, I am now here at NAIA terminal 3, after so many years, touch down manila I'm looking for my dearest friends who are going to fetch me.

ZANDER HERE! -?

I faced where that voice came from and i saw my bestfriends, Victor Galang, Miko Aaron Reyes, Greg Ho together with Bang Pineda Vic's gf and Fille Cainglet Greg's fiancé and of course Ella De Jesus. I smiled and waved at them and walks towards them.
It was ella who shouted my name earlier.

When i got near them Greg and Vic get my luggages na naglalaman ng mga pasalubong na binilin sa'kin ni ella na bilihin ko daw para sakanya at sakanila and put it inside the van. We, the guys fist bump and i beso the girls.

Di nakasama yung iba bro, they're busy eh kaya kami lang yung nakasundo - Greg

No, it's ok i understand buti nga may nagsundo pa sakin eh cause i know you guys are all busy. Salamat pala.

Ano kaba. Ang tagal kaya naming naghintay na bumalik ka, kaya we don't want to missed this one di ba guys - Vic said at sabay sabay naman silang tumango
And also bro pinapasabi ng barkada hangout daw soon, alam mo na inuman sa Bar hahaha -Miko

Sure, no problem sa'kin.

YON!! sabay sabay na sabi nila Greg.

Hay na ko mga lasinggero talaga. Let's go, i know zander's really tired now. Let us rest him first hm? Hindi yung kung ano ano inaatupag nyo jan -ate fille

Yep let's go I'm also tired, pero pwede bang kumain muna tayo I'm starving and late na kaya - Ella

Hayyy wala pinagbago sa isip ko
Iling iling kaming pumasok nang van para humanap nang makakainan since gutom na daw si ella.

By the way maybe you're wondering why they are here and paano nila nalaman na uuwi ako ng Pilipinas, kasi nga for the past years eh wala akong communication sa kanila, it's because i contacted them 5 months ago then kamustahan and also i told them the reason why i left, the guys understand me naman daw but the girls which is Ate fille ,bang, ella, mae didn't at first, they're really mad at me that time, but when i explain them the reason they understand na but sinabi ni ate fille na sana pinaalam mo manlang daw kay dennise yung nangyari kasi she was really devastated that time daw, so nakunsyensya naman ako don because the least thing i would do is to hurt Dennise but i already did Bigtime hayst. Kaya sinabi ko na uuwi na ako nang pilipinas very soon, dahil may aayusin lang ako ng konti dito sa kumpanya ko sa US. I said na i will win her back again kaya natuwa naman sila sakin kahit papano at tutulungan pa daw nila ako kaya ngayon umuwi na ko sa pilipinas para balikan yung buhay ko na nasaktan ko nang sobra. Pinakiusapan ko din sila that time na wag muna nila ipaalam kay dennise na may communication na sila saakin. And also I'm cleared already at any kind of ill 8 months ago. And now nag woworkout ako and eating healthy food for me to gain weight because ang laki sobra ng pinayat ko since i had to go to chemo theraphy when i was still sick but after a few months and siguro sa pag pupursigi ko na bumalik sa dati kong pangangatawan eh awa nang diyos healthy and physically fit na ulit ako kagaya ng dati.