Kai x Skylor (Kailor)

Where do I begin with this? Personally, if Kai and Skylor were ever to be in a relationship then it wouldn't last long

Where do I begin with this? Personally, if Kai and Skylor were ever to be in a relationship then it wouldn't last long. Just seems that way, but they would also be hella good friends after said relationship. In Tournament of Elements, Kai shows that he does have feelings for Sky, but she never does  until the end which was really rushed in my own personal opinion. Then, when we do see Kai and Skylor interact again in Hands of Time, they're just really like friends and nothing more. In Hunted that's when it "truly" happens to apparently see they're in a relationship, but we see nothing else from them. It's odd really which makes me really feel that their relationship isn't going anywhere special at all.

So, I don't ship them. I only can see them as good friends, though in Royals they do get married and have two kids together, but they divorce when they realize the relationship isn't going where they hoped. They continue to be best buds though and that's not just because of their kids. They know they have good chemistry as buddies, so they do fun things together even with the kids not around.

1/10