025. ❛ all of you ❜

N O - O N E S - P O V

N O  -  O N E S  -  P O V

~
song details

Bold- everyone or more than one person singing
Italics- Mirabel/ Isabella/ Luisa/ Camilo/ Rosa/ Antonio/ Dolores or Mariano singing
Bold Italics- Abuela/ Julieta/ Agustin/ Felix/ Pepa or Bruno

{Sorry if this gets confusing- just listen to the song with it lol}

~right before the last chapter~

"Just stay here" Julieta instructed Mirabel, before walking away in hurry.

Mirabel sat, ash all over her. She looked around with sadness, no sign of Rosa anywhere. Rosa had passed out just a few feet in front Mirabel

"Rosa's gone! A-and my powers... They're gone. What about Antonio? What's he gonna do?" Camilo asked his father in worry, trying to keep himself calm. Knowing Rosa's whole family was trying to find Rosa, since there was no sign of her body.

"It's okay, calm down Abuela" Dolores comforted the older woman, as she tried to compose herself- not seeing Rosa anywhere- and the house completely destroyed.

Julieta turned around from picking something up, meaning to see her daughter. But she was gone...

"Mirabel?"

"Mirabel!?" She yelled out, looking everywhere in worry.

"Where is she? Where is she? Mirabel!" The family started running around, shouting for Mirabel.

Camilo stood and looked down to the spot in front of the two fallen red doors. He eyed something that was under a ripped cloth. He squatted down, grabbing the cloth to see the familiar colors.

Most of the cloth was black, with a dark blue and purple fades. Then there were yellow and pink scattered paint spots.

"Rosa..." He whispers, clutching the cloth before looking at the thing that was under the cloth. His eyes widened, to find the red rose that he gave her and was tucked over her ear before all of this.

His eyes wandered, not finding any sign of Rosa but the ripped cloth from her dress and the red rose he gave her.

"Oh mi amor" He whispers holding on to the flower and cloth tightly, trying to hold in tears.

He knew her being part of the miracle- the vision and just being the Lady of Toda was going to lead to something bad ever since Antonio's gift ceremony. It made his heart shatter, thinking he might never get her back. A few tears escaped and he looked up.

The Madrigals were running around, yelling and looking for Mirabel. He got up and started calling out for her.

Then, he also heard Rosa's name being yelled out. He didn't know if she'll come back or if she just ran. But Bruno's vision made it seem like...