𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

THE LIFE OF Y/N Y/L/N HAS BEEN OK SO FAR. She lived with her parents in Tokyo, Japan her entire life. She was home schooled until the age of fifteen and was taught volleyball by her parents--mainly her father; Sergio Y/L/N.

At the age of sixteen she started to attend an all girls' schools in Miyagi Prefecture. She received a lot of attention from the students and faculty at her school; mainly because of her parents' popularity. Most of the time she loathes the sudden attention so she's seen as aloof and discreet.

Name: Y/n Y/l/n
Age: 17
Year: 2nd year
Role: Middle blocker

Family:

Father: Sergio Y/L/N
Mother: Crystabel Y/L/N

𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

Attended an all girls school at fifteen in Miyagi Prefecture called Miyagi Gakuin Junior and Senior High School (MGHS for short and yes it's an actual school-- not canon). She played volleyball for her school and her team once made it to the nationals and won third place for lady's volleyball.

During her first year, she made a good impression to her name and she became famous for her talent in the said sport. She was able to play as any part of her team; setter, libero, middle blocker, the ace and wing spiker--she could be them all but she started out slow. She was formally a setter.

Volleyball was her hobby but she wasn't very good at it so she tried to up her game by practising other sports to enhance her skills. Example; she started to play basketball to practice her sets.

Though her first year she was able to join her team on their way to nationals, making their team stronger and enabling them to surpass other teams by a long shot.

Currently, she still attends MGHS and is in her second year. She still plays volleyball and is a team ace. She's doing alright in academics.

𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

Y/n was born in Tokyo, Japan and has lived with her parents ever since. At the age of six she started home schooling until she turned fifteen. As mentioned before, she moved to MGHS and became a volleyball prodigy. Her parents were very proud of her.

In her second year her parents, unfortunately, quit volleyball due to financial issues and have since opened a store in hopes of paying up their dept. News speculated about the two professional volleyball players quitting their profession.

So now y/n spends most of her time practicing volleyball so she will be able to be as great as her parents once were, and to be able to help her parents pay their dept. She focuses on continuing her parents' great legacy in the world of volleyball.

☾☏☽

472.

*slow updates ⌤

"𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨"