Ch 20

Lunch time at Yoongi's school~

''Hey, Yoongi! Yoongi!Wait! Yoongi, stop!'' Jihoon was running behind Yoongi while shouting at him.

''What?''

''I can't go in alone in the cafeteria with that scary, mean lady staring at me and you know that!'' Jihoon pouted.

''She just has that kinda face.'' He shrugged. ''She's actually pretty nice.''

''I ate chalk!'' Roselyn's voice said out of nowhere.

''What?!'' Both of the boys were startled.

''Yup, she did.'' Jiyoung came shaking his head.

''Did it stain your tongue?'' Jihoon asked immediately.

''Are you even human?'' Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

''How did it even taste?'' Jiyoung made a weird face imagining the taste.

''It tasted like... nothing. But it felt good to chew it!'' Roselyn smiled.

All the boys looked at Roselyn like she had sprouted another head.

''What? Are we not eating lunch? I'm hungry!'' Roselyn tried dragging them into the cafeteria.

''Are you gonna eat normal food or should I order a bunch of chalks?'' Yoongi said nonchalantly.

He received a sharp hit on the shoulder by the girl.

''Ow. Okay, okay. Jeez...''

***
Since their parents had packed special lunch for them, the group of four, didn't have to eat the cafeteria food.

''All right!'' Energetic Roselyn slammed her hand on the table.

''Jesus Christ! What is wrong with you?!'' Jihoon shouted out.

She smiled cheekily and said, ''Nothing.''

''But anyways, I need help!''

''I know where this going and I'm out.'' Yoongi said already dragging his chair to sit somewhere else.

''Who said you could leave?'' Roselyn's tone became icy while she glared at Yoongi's back.

''Aren't you five?'' Jiyoung questioned.

''So what?'' Her glare turned to the other boy.

''N-Nothing.'' The young boy shrunk into his chair.

''I learnt this from my auntie!'' Roselyn announced proudly. 

''Not surprised.'' Yoongi reluctantly dragged his chair to its previous position.

''Anyways! There are two handsome uncles in my appa's company and they're really nice, but my appa always seems...... seems....'' She forgot the word.

''to be walking on eggshells?'' Smart Jiyoung guessed.

''Meaning, please.''

''It means he's always startled, alert and anxious with them.''

''Yes! That's what I was trying to say.''

''So, they're really nice and I like them a lot. And I was thinking maybe... try and get the three of them together.'' Roselyn shrugged.

''Three of them?'' Jihoon was confused.

''Well, three people relationship isn't that uncommon. Nae-rim from my class has three moms.''

''We are kids. If someone heard, they'd be thinking we're aliens or something. Act dumb! Quick!'' Roselyn whispered.

***
'This is bad. This is really bad.'

Namjoon bit his lips as he looked at the man who was hovering over him.

''M-Mr. Jeon, maybe I should move away. It would be easy for y-you to find th-the file.'' Namjoon stuttered.

Jungkook looked down at him and smiled. ''It's okay, Namjoon. I almost have it.''

Namjoon wanted to scream at his boss to make him understand that the position they were in was very weird!

Namjoon was pressed in between the wooden shelf and Jungkook, while, his boss was trying to find some old file.

Jungkook accidentally stepped on Namjoon's feet making him scream. When, the startled Jungkook tried to move away, he dragged Namjoon onto the floor with him.

Now, there was a red alarm going off in Namjoon's head. This was an even weirder position!

''Are you okay? I-I didn't mean to step on your feet, I swear!'' Jungkook's handsome face became too adorable while he was apologizing.

That helped Namjoon calm down. He smiled at the other and said, ''I was a but flustered but it's all okay. I'll get up.''

While trying to get up, he noticed Jungkook staring at his face.

''Is there something on my face?'' He asked.

''No, but- you- you look really nice while smiling.'' Jungkook cleared his throat.

''O-Oh... thank you, Mr. Jeon.'' Namjoon said formally. On the inside, his heart felt like it was about burst out from his rib cage and propose to his handsome boss.

*******
This author of yours ate chalk... finally!