Chapter one: forbidden love

Hi I'm Clive, some say I can sing, and some say I might be tone deaf. I'm in 8th grade, probably 13 or 14 and very very good with the ladies.
But the thing is I have a secret...a secret that only my best friend Sawyer knows....I'm...a...homosexual. I know I know, usually that wouldn't be a problem for someone like me almost everyone in my class is very very gay or very excepting. But it's not about that it's about who I'm so in love with.....the way he wears his fedora hats, the way he sings "what I've been looking for" feels like he's singing to me, the way he wears his Heelys as he skates across the stage I just can't stop thinking about him. You might be thinking why this is such a big deal, the truth is...that I...Clive Guidry...is in-love with.....a 7th grader. I know it's bad I know what fcv canceled has to say about 7th graders dating 8th graders but I can't stop thinking about my beloved max. Ever since my first practice with him I knew that he was the one. The one who I should spend the rest of my life with. I just know that Maxwell feels the same way we were meant for each other will our forbidden love change the way people think about me? Will it change the way people think about my precious Maxwell-chan???

I walk to practice with shaking legs as I see Sean and Lilly talking to each other as usual and Maxwell attempting to kill Sean in the process. "Oh I wish I could help him" I thought as I saw Sawyer sitting at the separating table looking at his phone. I sit next to him and we begin to have a normal conversation as Sean sings newsies for the 5 millionth time. Sawyer was the only person that knew my secret, he would continuously bother me about it whenever he got the chance. As I'm trying to talk to him I catch myself looking at Maxwell as he is (again) skating across the cafeteria. Sawyer looks at me with a mischievous grin "dude that's the 4th time you've looked at him today" "IT IS?!?" I shouted so loud that even Sean stopped singing. Sawyer looked at me again with a annoyed look and walked away to let me feel the awkwardness sink in. "How long could I do this without expressing my feelings..." I thought, would I have to wait like this forever. "Would I have to wait until our old people days just so that I could confess to him? I didn't know but I knew I couldn't wait this long I knew that the only thing I could do was, break the status quo....