↳if i get my way

12 times

12 times. this is the 12th time in 2 weeks that he's called me complaining about her.

12 times hes called me in tears asking me what he should do. asking me how to save his relationship.

i always tell him i don't know but i honestly think he should end it.

she doesn't treat him right. she doesn't respect him and i can see how much its affecting him emotionally.

"what did she do this time?" i ask after giving him a cup of mint flavored camomile tea.

"her possessiveness...it lead to another argument and she kinda gave me an ultimatum." his words make my eyes widen in utter shock. even though he didn't say what it was i know exactly what she told him. she really went there.

"me or her?" he nods and i sigh.

now im not gonna lie, even though i've known soobin all these years and i was even the one who introduced them, i don't know who his final decision will be if he even makes one.

if only i could write this story. give it the ending i desire. i'd take her place and treat him way better than she ever has.

i've stayed awake creating all these fake scenarios of me and soobin being more than friends. i've tried to shake it off but living in my own make-believe world where the two of us are happy together only make my feelings for him grow stronger.

i hate that this girl waltzed in fooling us all with a facade of sweet innocence. i hate that he still goes back to her only to keep getting his heart broken. i hate that i've become the shoulder he cries on rather than being the one he finds comfort in. i hate that he makes me feel this way.

"what do you think of all of this?"

he shrugs his shoulders putting his tea down on the table. "i don't wanna lose either of you. you're the only person who truly understands me. who'll always stand by me no matter what. but there's also nia who i can't seem to wanna leave."

he puts in too much effort in this relationship and doesn't receive the same energy from her. now do i think she doesn't have the slightest feelings for him? unfortunately no.

she has ti have some sort of feelings for him. definitely not love but infatuation that's why she's so possessive, why she doesn't seem to know him.

i don't think she has bad intentions but she sure is causing a lot of damage to him and his emotions.

i pull him into a hug with a tear escaping from my eye knowing he's gonna go back to her after this.

--

i listened to conan gray on repeat for a whole night help